Worship

"Can I hold your hand?" Aziraphale asked.

"Of course you can. You don't have to ask next time just do it." Crowely smiled.

"So this is it? We're dating?" Aziraphale asked.

"Angel, I think we've been dating since the beginning of Earth." Crowely admitted. "We just didn't realize it."

"When's the last time you spread your wings?" The demon asked.

"Well it was when we saved the world." The angel smiled.

"That's not what I mean angel. I mean the last time you took flight."

"It's been so long, Crowely."

"Then what do you say to a few drinks in top of Big Ben, love?"

Aziraphale was hit with the sudden expression that Crowely said to him. It was so sudden and casual, Aziraphale was not expecting it at all.

"That's trespassing." Aziraphale said with a sour face.

"So what, it's a beautiful view. The exercise is good for both of us." Crowely sighed and his wings popped from his back. "C'mon angel." Crowely let out a deviant smile.

"Oh alright." Aziraphale said.

The two walked out of the bookshop in the dead of night. No one was going down the street so the two took off. Aziraphale held tight to Crowely's hand. They were a sight to see over London. To the untrained eyes they looked like angels in the pale moonlight. But Crowely would hate to be called that anymore. They finally landed on the clock tower. It was now Crowely's turn to shield Aziraphale, he wrapped a wing around the angel and Aziraphale rested his head on Crowely's shoulder.

"This is nice actually."

"I know love. Too bad I forgot alcohol."

"We don't need it Crowely." Aziraphale said. Then he stopped to think for a moment. "Dose this mean I've fallen?" He questioned.

"I'm not sure, but they can't blame you for loving all living creatures. Even demons are alive." Crowely used his wing to bring Aziraphale even closer.

"If-if I do fall, I've fallen for you. Will you catch me?" Aziraphale said looking through glazed over eyes.

"Of course angel. Always."

Okay I'm done with bringing you guys pain sksks