As Days Go

Aziraphale was eating at his favorite sushi place. He thought about every moment during Armageddon. He could have lost his best friend. The only person he really knows in this world other than Madam Tracy, but he heard she got a nice little spot in the country side with Shadewell.

She had called and said that there would be a package on the way for him. Which he didn't mind he like the woman very much. Just what happens when you get stuck inside someone else's body.

But then there is Crowely to think about. Be meant what he said about running away together. What did that mean. What would they do without all of the distractions on Earth. In Alpha Canturi it would just be them and the stars. Which didn't sound too bad for the angel.

What am I thinking? Aziraphale questioned. I can't do that. God sees all she would know. I can't fall for him. We're supposed to be enemies, but I know in some way in my heart he feels the same about me.

Aziraphale waved a waiter over. He paid his tab and headed back to the book shop. Night had already fallen over London but it was never too late to make a call. Esspically not to the demon.

It's a little ironic. Humans always say they have to face their demons and well, Aziraphale was calling his now. He slowly dialed the number wondering if it was the right choice after every button pushed. He was an angel, angels can't sin. Courting a demon is most definitely a sin. Now Aziraphale knows why humans sin so often. It feels so good.