#3 For the sake of the country

Introducing: Arya as Arjun.

Akshara Nair

A reporter's life isn't easy. Yet, Akshara enjoys it. She enjoys going beyond the boundaries,exploring the extent of true journalism. She's currently reporting live from a battleground in Meghapura, a village close to the border.

"Can you imagine being in a place where cannons are fired, guns are blazing, and shells are being hurled? Residents of the border villages are aware of the sounds, the pain and wrath

"Can you imagine being in a place where cannons are fired, guns are blazing, and shells are being hurled? Residents of the border villages are aware of the sounds, the pain and wrath. Today the Indian contingent is facing off the soldiers on the other side of the border, here in Meghapura, retaliating their attack."

She clutches the mic tighter in her hands.

"And it's said that some militants did manage to sneak in. The soldiers are right now hunting these woods, to find and eliminate them."

She must keep giving updates, live, until all this is over. It's okay. She can do this. She's at a safe distance, got everything in control. It's not new, reporters working in these kind of situations. Akshara is just following their footsteps.

"The battle ground isn't far. Can you hear the sounds?"

She frowns a little, biting her lip as Arjun waves his hand, gesturing something.

"Stay tuned this is Akshara Nair, with cameraperson Arjun Srikaran."

Upon listening closely, the battle sounds are suddenly louder now

Upon listening closely, the battle sounds are suddenly louder now. Arjun presses the pause button on the camera.

"What is it?"

"Can you hear that? I think they are hurling shells. Akshara, you better move somewhere safe."

Like some place around here is safe! She stuffs the wireless mic in her jeans pocket. She sighs a little before glaring at him.

"What are you going to do?"

"Gonna go and check what's happening. It's not safe for ya."

Arjun has a fearless grin on his face. Normally, she likes that smile but now--