Coming Home

A/N this is my first book ever so sorry if anything is bad or cringy. Also, everything in this book is in 3rd person but some parts will be focused on one of more specific people and very direct to the Mystreet series.

Also, as this book is under editing, there will be a few inconsistencies. Such as Emmalyn being called Ghost. I am changing that, as I have gotten many people talking about that and kind of complaining. So yes, I'm working on that. Feel free to point out spelling mistakes as it helps with fixing them. Thanks!

As everyone got past security they collected their baggage watched saw as Laurence and Dante came towards them.

"Hey guys, welcome back! Where's Travis?" Exclaimed Dante.

"Yeah," agreed Laurence, "We missed, you, guys." He faultered.

"G- Garroth!" Laurence exclaimed.

"What?" Asked Garroth

"Garroth~kun!" Kawaii~chan said alarmed, "Your ears and tail!"

"Ah!" Garroth grunted surprised, covering up his ears with Zane, Katelyn, and Kim covering up his tail

"I need to go to the bathroom." Announced Laurence.

"Dang it! I forgot about how he would react to my ears and tail!" Garroth remembered

"We should go get him," said Katelyn

"Agreed." Said Zane, who still didn't remember everyones names due to becoming a relic.

As they all walked to the bathrooms, Garroth kept his ears covered while Katelyn, Zane, and Kim covered his tail. They didn't want anyone to see that Garroth was a werewolf. If the paparazzi were to see a Ro'meave with werewolf features that could mean trouble for the whole family.