Chapter 20: Courtesy Call~ [rewriting]

Houaida's P.O.V

"She's not going anywhere!" Dyspo yelled and fired an energy blast at Hearts. The villain quickly dodged it.

"Too slow." He mocked. Suddenly I felt something coming towards both me and Goku. Xeno Houaida was quick enough to Dave us. She destroyed the invisible ball of energy.

"Idiot! I told you. Don't attack her!" Hearts glared at the Fu. "Oops! I forget, sorry." Fu grinned.

"I'm sick of watching these weak mortals. Let's finish them quickly." Merged Zamasu began powering up and oh god so much energy was coming from him

"He's stronger than before. This is bad." Goku mumbled. "We're going to help you." Xeno Houaida said. "We don't need your help! Back off!" Vegeta glared at the time patrollers.

"I'll kill you all!!" Cumber quickly flew to Goku and punched him hard in the stomach. "Agh!" He fell to the ground in pain. Xeno Goku decided to help him while Xeno Vegeta and Vegeta began their fight with Merged Zamasu and Me and Dyspo against Fu.

Hearts, who was watching all the fights smirked in satisfaction. "It's working. We need more energy for the plan."

Damnit, Fu is hella strong and very annoying. I dodged his punches and flew away from him. "You're tired." Dyspo said. "I'll hold him for a few minutes, have a break."

"Thanks." I replied and flew to the ground. "Tired already hm? Why don't you come with me then? It's easy." Hearts smiled with his flirty look. "I take care about you."

"What do you want from all of this!?!" I yelled. "Why?! Why you want to cause destruction and pain?!"

"I must kill the Omni King so I can destroy the useless gods and then, I'll rule the multiverse." Hearts laughed.

Merged Zamasu dodged Xeno Vegeta's final flash and Vegeta's galactic gun. "You won't understand girl. mortals are disgusting and weak. They must get destroyed so the world will leave in peace and harmony. This is what I called is the true Justice!" He yelled so everyone can hear him.

"What you said is right. mortals are disgusting in many ways..." I sighed.

"Houaida!" My friends yelled is shock. "So you finally understood the truth." Zamasu smirked, nodding his head. "Idiot. Do you know what you're saying?!" Vegeta glared at me. I ignored everyone and continued speaking.

"We use each other to get something, to kill, to murder, to get money, to get fame, to have a perfect life, to be superior. But you're also wrong because you gave up on this world." I looked at Hearts and Zamasu's shocked faces.

"You killed millions of innocent people. You killed newborn children. You ruin the lives. This isn't Justice.This is murder. The world isn't perfect. There's always good and bad. I believe in second chance. I believe that there's a way to fix everything because I want to be remembered as someone who saw life full of possibilities."

When I finished I realized that everyone stopped fighting and were looking at me expect Merged Zamasu, he was looking at his hands as if my words affected him.

"But... I saw mortals by my own eyes killing each other..." The ex Kaioshin whispered. "I know..." I flew towards him and put my hand on his shoulder.

He looked taken back by my action and the warm smile I gave him. "No one is perfect. Everyone made mistakes. You made mistakes." Zamasu slowly nodded his head. "You're not perfect. I'm not perfect." He nodded again.

"I've made mistakes in my life." I patted his back softly. "Time goes and we forgive Zamasu. Time goes and we forgive. And I believe in second chances."

I flew slowly away from him to give him some space.

't-that was the greatest speech I've ever heard!' Yamoshi sobbed in my head. 'god Houaida! That was great.'

'can you shut up?' I snapped at him.

"... I don't know what to do anymore..." Merged Zamasu mumbled. "I don't know..." He looked at Hearts who was as confused as him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

In the great Priest office, Daishinkan moved his hand. A projection was in the air. "Something's wrong here. How did he came back?" He asked himself.

He rewatched the night Houaida and Yamoshi met many times...

He sent the warrior's spirit to her and made sure no one knows about it...

Then how did he finds out?

He stopped the projection at the moment Houaida attacked Cumber and Merged Zamasu when he noticed something behind her...

Or rather someone...

He saw a shadow. A familiar shadow who was looking at Houaida. Daishinkan froze in his place where the Shadow turned around and looked at him. Those familiar eyes glared at him. A crazy huge smirk across his face.

"He's back..." Daishinkan took a deep breath. "He's back and ready to finish his plans."