Chapter 9: Boys with Love~ [rewriting]

Houaida P.O.V

There wasn't Many people around. Hit tapped the seat next to him and I slowly sat down. The assassin were holding a glass of wine in his left hand. "Wanna have a drink?"

"No. I don't drink." I immediately replied and looked away.

"Houaida." He said and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed deep red from embarrassment. "Next time we meet. I won't hold back. Understood?" He whispered.

I couldn't help but remember how warm he was or how I love the feeling of his arms around me.

"I didn't expect to meet you again soon." Hit chuckled and took a sip from his wine. "I enjoyed our fight. You're a strong woman... And I like that." His bloody red eyes looked at me up and down.

"You're a strong fighter too." I whispered while trying my best to avoid his eyes. But sadly, he noticed...

Hit laughed a bit. "Don't be shy." He grabbed my chin and pulled me closer to him. "Tell me about yourself."

"M-myself?" He nodded. "W-well... As you know... My name is Houaida. I'm 16 years old. I'm the last female Saiyan in universe 7. Hmm... I love drawing, cooking and singing..."

"You sing?" He looked surprise for a bit. "Y-yeah." I said.

Suddenly, He grabbed both my hands and pulled me to his lap. I looked up at him confused since he's way taller than me. God! I really look like a kid right now. "Sing for me."

"I-I Don't know..."

He smiled a bit and petted my head. Well, I don't like singing to other that much, But I'll do it for Hit.

"Okay." I said. "I'll sing. But I'm warning you. I'm not good at singing."

[I sang this song for my friend Smile_weirdo  a while ago and decided to put it in the chapter.]

[I used an application called Filmigo to edit the video.]

After finishing the song I closed my eyes tightly...

Then, I heard him clapping...

"And you said you're bad at singing." Hit smirked when he saw my blushing face. "Shut up!" I punched him a bit and get up. "Were are you going?" Hit asked.

"Away from you!" Was my replied. He laughed and grabbed my arm. "I'm enjoying your company. Don't go."

"Say please..."

He sighed and said. "Please."

"Say please don't go."

He shook his head. "Please don't go."

"Okay!" I sat again and my seat. "Now be a good boy and go get me some orange juice."

"Orange... Juice?" Hit looked confused. My eyes widened. "Don't tell me you don't know what Orange juice is?!" I yelled.

".... No?"

"Oh my God! Poor you!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the buffet, punching away anyone on my way.

I showed Hit what orange juice is Along with other different dishes and he enjoyed them a lot.

"Houaida!" I heard someone calling me. Turning around, I saw Goku walking to my direction with Jiren following behind him.

I looked at him then at Hit who stood up from his seat. "No fighting." I warned.

"Tsk... I'll try." He whispered.

"Heya Hit! I didn't expect to see you there!", Goku greeted the assassin. "Son Goku and ... Jiren." Hit nodded his head at the Saiyan then glared at The pride trooper. "How can we help you?"

"I just want to introduce Jiren to my friend! Jiren, this is Houaida I told you about. Houaida, this is Jiren!" Goku introduced us to each other. "Nice to meet you Jiren." I politely greeted.

"Nice to meet you too." Jiren greeted back with a small smile. Honestly, his fight with Goku changed him to the better. I saw him with the Saiyan the whole time here and it seems he's enjoying himself.

"Do you like the place?" I asked him. "Yeah. This planet is peaceful." Jiren and Goku sat down next to me. "Hit! Come and joy us!" I called the assassin but he shook his head.

"I need to talk with Vados on something.", He explained and walked away.

The Party was awesome and great. I spent the rest of it with Goku and Jiren. later Toppo, Kasheral and Dyspo joined us. Sadly everything come to an end.

It's 2 AM When The grand Priest announced that the party is over.

"Please I need everyone attention... After asking Lady Bulma's permission, we decided to spend a week here on Planet Earth. you shall have different activities during this period. there must be ruled here. You are not allowed to go outside the planet, I don't want to to see any fights. Let's enjoy our stay here." He said.

"We prepared rooms for all of you. Have some rest and good night." Everyone, who is sobber or still have some energy cheered and started walking inside the building. Some maids helped the others to their rooms.

Me and Jiren helped both Kasheral and Dyspo to their rooms while Goku went away to check on his wife and son.

"Where's Son Goku?" Jiren asked after we gave the two idiots to Toppo and some maids. "Oh, he went to check in his wife and his little son." I said. "Should we wait for him?" He asked

"No need. He's here." I pointed behind him. Jiren turned around and saw the Happy-lucky Saiyan holding a sleeping Goten in his arms.

"Aw~" I cooed and kissed the half Saiyan in his cheek. "Jiren. This is my youngest Son, Goten." Goku said. Jiren smiled softly at the kid and putted his head.

"Well guys. I'm tired. Goodnight." I waved at them and ran inside. After a few minutes, I reached my room but stopped when I saw Hit closing the door of the bedroom next to mine.

I smiled and happily entered my room. This week is going to be interesting!

I just hope that nothing bad happens...