Chapter 14: How you like that~ [rewriting]

Houaida P.O.V

.... Uh, what Am I doing here?

That was the first thing I thought when I found myself in an unfamiliar room. After a few seconds I realized what is going on.

I feel asleep In Jiren's room last night. I chuckled a bit and got up from the bed. I think Jiren left the room because I didn't see him around.

Quickly I returned back to my room and took a bath. For some reason, I don't feel well today. I don't want to leave my room or go meet the others...

Well, Let's call it a day...

I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone to rewatch Dragon ball Super. I downloaded all the episodes there.

Hours passed quickly and it's now Midday... I skipped breakfast and lunch. I was so focused on the fight between merged Zamasu and Future Trunks that I didn't hear the knocking on the door.

Suddenly, The door flew open and Dyspo and Gohan ran inside.

"What's wrong with you?!" I yelled at them. "W-we thought something bad happened! No one saw you around!" They explained. "Also, something unbelievable happened this morning! You won't believe it!" Dyspo'e eyes sparkled.

"What? What Happened?"

"Lady Bulma's future Son came here! Using a weird machine! He's so cool!"

Bulma's future Son?

Is Future Trunks here?!

I quickly put my shoes and ran with the two fighters outside.

'This better be good'

Finally, we arrived outside. I spotted the Time machine not too far from where I stood.

Looking around I saw Goku, Vegeta and many others talking to a handsome young man with Blue hair and sky blue eyes...

Yup....

Future Trunks...

That means something BAD happened in the future...

Okay... Houaida, calm down....

I walked over to them. The universe 2's fighters were looking at The young man while daydreaming... Seriously?

"Yo!" I waved at the group. They looked at me smiling. "There you are!" Goku came out of nowhere and grabbed my hand, pulling me to where Future Trunks were sitting. "This is The Girl I told you about!" He laughed.

Future Trunks looked at Goku then at me. He smiled happily despite the sadness in his eyes. What really happened this time?

"Hi. I'm Trunks... Well, Not Trunks from this timeline. I'm from-"

"I know." I smiled back. "It's nice to meet you Trunks. The name's Houaida." I sat down next to him. "May I ask. What Happened? Why are you here?"

"Huh." Future Trunks chuckled. "I told the others what Happened... And I think you should know what's going on..."

******

"WHAT!?!?" I screamed. "He's still alive?! HOW?!"

"Yes. That bastard is still alive. But, May I ask, Why are you so surprised? Did you know him?" Realizing the great mistake I took, I smiled nervously at The man.

"W-well, the others told me about what happened in your timeline." I explained. "Oh! That makes sense!" He laughed. I chuckled and playfully punched his arm. "Don't worry handsome, we'll get rid of him, again." I smirked at his blushing face.

Trunks looked away from me and at the other universes. "Capsule Corp looks so lively, it's the first time I've seen all this different creatures in one place."

"Right." I giggled at how silly was Toppo. He was making weird poses, teaching Trunks and Goten and the two were trying to do the same.

But sadly, The moment was ruined by an earthshake. Oh God... This isn't good. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up when the sky became darker. Out of no where, a giant rip in time and space appeared and out of it came...

Merged zamasu...

That bastard was smirking down at us. His eyes moved to each person until he looked at me. I swallowed hard when his silver eyes met mine.

A smirk appeared on his face... And I immediately glared at him. "Hello mortals, long time no see right?" His smirk grew when he saw the terrified look on Trunks's face.

"By the way Trunks..." Suddenly, He appeared in front of me and grabbed my wrist. "Who's this little one?"