Chapter 10 : DNA~ [rewriting]

Houaida P.O.V

The sun's rays slowly woke me up. I felt so rested. Slowly, I opened my eyes and looked around until my eyes landed on the clock.. It indicated 7:35.

"I must hurry up and help Bulma."Quickly, I jumped off the bed and went to change my clothes.

I looked at the mirror one last time and nodded my head. "I'm ready" I said, left my room and walked to the backyard of Capsule Corp. The majority of the guests were up.

Like always, Bulma prepared everything. The place was breathtaking. I walked around admiring everything around ne..

"Houaida!" I heard someone calling my name. Turning around, I smiled at Toppo and waved.

"Good morning Toppo!" I said making a pose. He laughed and gave me a warm hug. We talked to each other for a few minutes. The rest of the pride troopers joined us expect Jiren.

When I spotted Goku fighting with Vegeta I quickly left the table and ran to stop them from destroying the place. Apparently, They were fighting over... Food.

Houaida.. calm down...

After punching them in their heads, I walked around until my eyes fell on Piccolo. "Hey Piccolo." I greeted him. He nodded his head smiling. "I saw you talking with the pride troopers a while ago." He said.

"Yeah. They're really cool!" My eyes sparkled with happiness. The namekian laughed a bit and shook his head. "You remind me of Goku." He whispered to himself.

"Hey! I'm not that idiot!" I punched him playfully. "Morning Houaida." Krillien, Gohan and 18 came towards us. I smiled at them.

"Morning gu-" My eyes widened a bit when I saw Android 17 walking behind the group.

"Good morning, the name's 17." He smiled at me. "And you must be Houaida." I nodded.

"Nice to meet you 17." We shook our hands.

The Backyard was full with all the guests. I took my breakfast with 17 and the others. Suddenly, daishinkan and the Omni kings arrived following by the God's and angels. Everyone bowed to show respect "Good morning everyone." The grand priest said.

"As you may already know, we will be taking some activities here during this week ...which we consider this important." He said and a list appeared out of nowhere. I looked in awe at him. I think he noticed me because he looked at my direction and sent me a little smile.

"now, the Omni kings decided to play a game called baseball. Some universes are familiar with this game. others aren't. So I'm going to start explaining how to play it."

Since I already Know how to play the game I looked around at the other universes. It's amazing how all this different races are in one place...

Huh... It's been 3 days since I've been here...

A lot of interesting things happened...

But... Each time I think about my world, I feel a Sharp pain in my chest...

I missed My best friend Shonen... I missed my father figure... Albert...

"... And Let's have a friendly match." Cus, the Angel of universe 10 yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Thank you Cus, now let's start. The first match Is universe 7 VS universe 11!" Daishinkan announced.

Our universe against the pride troopers? Cool!

"We want a fair game!" Zen Chan said while Zen kun nodded his head. "Yeah yeah! A fair fight!" Aw~ they're so adorable!

T. I. M. E. S. K. I. P.

Now we were at a baseball field that was close by. Universe 11 team was composed of Cocotte, Toppo, Dyspo, Kashiral, Jiren and Kettol. On the over hand, Universe 7 team was made of: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, 17, Yamcha and... Me....

Lord Beerus decided to add me to the team, saying that I'm strong and blah blah blah... He's one of my favourite characters yes but sometimes, he's an annoying pussycat!

"Houaida, you are up first. Looks like they have Jiren pitching. Can you handle this?" The destroyer asked.

Jiren... Pitching?! Oh god... I can't do it...

"S-Sure.", I said grabbing the bat and walked to the home plate. The majority of fighters were cheering for universe 11.

"Good luck Houaida!!" Cabba, Caulifka and Kale yelled. I smiled at them and gathered all my courage.

"Hey Jiren! I wont hold back" I smirked. He didn't replied but I noticed a little smile on his face.

"Now let's begin" Marcarita and Whis announced. "Houaida! Give it everything you have!" Vegeta yelled. "Go Houaida!" Goku cheered.

"Okay." I mumbled. Closing my eyes, I began remembering the baseball game between Universe 6 and 7. Goku transformed to SSj Blue to knock the ball.

Feeling the familiar Aura around my body, I opened my eyes and tried to contain my laugher. Everyone's jaw were dropped expect the people who saw me transforming before

"Incredible!" They said. "What?! Another saiyan here?!" Belmond sweatdropped. "Jiren! You better Give it all too!" Jiren shook his head. "It's just a game..." He mumbled. He put some if his power on the ball and pitched it.

The ball came flying with immense speed. Using what I already Know, I tried to knock the ball back. But the force was to much.

"You can do it!" I heard my team cheering and trying to encourage me. I know it's a game. But, I hate losing!

I put more power into my swing and with everything I have, I managed to send the ball flying.

"I got it!!" I dropped the bat band started running, Toppo caught the ball ."Get her Dyspo before she goes to third!" The pride trooper yelled but Dyspo didn't understand since it's his first time playing Baseball.

"To late~" I said as I finally reached third and the home plate.

"No!" Belmod dramatically fell to the ground and anime sobbed while Beerus was doing a very weird dance.

T. I. M. E. S. K. I. P.

The match between universe 7 and 11 was over and universe 7 was the winner. Yamsha did a great job on blocking all the balls. Lord Beerus couldn't get any happier.

"Don't you get it?! Universe 7 is the best! In everything!" He started mocking Belmod and his team.

"My Lord. Stop being childish." Whis glared at the Hakaishin. I giggled and went inside to take a shower.

*****

"Finally... I'm out of this hell..." A dark figure stepped out of an old, big cell.

"Now they're going to pay all of them..." He closed his green eyes and focused.

"Huh... Instead of 18 universes. There's 12..." He chuckled. "And I can feel the Omni Kings, the grand priest and some strong Ki's on a small planet... What's going on?" He whispered.

"Well... There's only one way to find out..." He laughed and went to his spaceship.