Chapter 3: Hymn for the weekend~ [rewriting]

Houaida's P.O.V

"Wow, you're very strong Houaida!!" goku said with a big smile. I laughed a bit. "Thanks" i said blushing.

'Goku is so cute!!! I want to hug him !!! So bad right now!!!' I thought. Oh god! I don't want to wake up from this dream...

Being here in Dragon ball World with my favourite characters is something I always wish to apply... Now look at me. I'm a Saiyan now... I even managed to transform to SSj Blue for god's sake!

I shook my head and focused on my task: defeating Goku!

Since I know Goku's moves and attacks, I managed to have quite a number on him. But sadly he was the winner. But hey! This is my first time being able to fly, power up and fight!

****

"That was awesome." I said sitting down next to Goku. "Yeah, you did well." He smiled. I looked up at the beautiful night sky and took a deep breath. 

I just want to scream... My dream became true.' I thought smiling. 'wait... I don't know in witch part I'm in?!'

"I'm so hungry Houaida!" Goku said bringing me back to reality. "I'm sorry, What did you say?" I asked him. "I'm hungry, let's go back." Goku repeated and got up.

"Okay. I'm hungry as well." I got up as well. "I'll use instant transmission. It's always faster than flying. Here, grab my hand." He said putting two fingers on his forehead and giving me his hand. I nodded my head.

"Hey Goku... C-can you teach me how to use instant transmission? I really want to learn how to use it!" I asked him with sparks in my eyes.

"Why not! I'll teach you how to use it!" Goku grinned. "Oh thank you!."

Without wasting time, Goku used instant transmission back to Capsule Corp where everyone was having dinner.

"Ah! Goku! If you scare me like that again I'll destroy you!" Lord Beerus snapped. "I'm so sorry Lord Beerus Don't be mad!!" Goku apologized.

Beerus glared at the Saiyan then looked at me up and down without saying a word. I felt many eyes on me making me a bit uncomfortable.

"I'm impressed you managed to fight against Goku Houaida." Krillien said while looking at his old friend. "Yeah! She's so strong!" The male Saiyan laughed putting his arm on my shoulder.

Beerus again looked at Goku with an annoying expression before looking back at me... With a soft expression?

"Oh my. Who is this young lady?" A familiar voice asked Goku. I looked around until I spotted Whis sitting next to Bulma.

"This is Houaida. We met her this morning." Trunks answered. He waved at me and I waved back smiling. "Yes! She's also a Saiyan like Dad and uncle Vegeta !" Goten added.

"Don't call me uncle brat!" Vegeta, who was sitting on the other end of the large table, snapped at the half Saiyan.

"This is interesting." Whis mumbled. Goku... Being Goku, took sit next to Lord Beerus and started divorcing the food. "Ew! Go take a bath Monkey!" The god punched the Saiyan away.

"But I'm hungry!!" He yelled. "Kakarrot. You sit with us while you're smelling like a pig!" Vegeta yelled back.

"It's okay Goku. Go take a bath then you can eat." I pulled the Saiyan away from the table and turned around to go inside. I also need to take a bath. My smell is very awful!

Suddenly, I was stopped by Goku. "Why the.. " I whispered and looked at him with a confused look.

Seeing Goku's serious face made me a but nervous. He was looking at the sky along with the other fighters, Beerus and Whis. Within a few minutes, a familiar light appeared on the backyard.

"Long time no see brother!" Champa, the god of destruction of universe 6 along with his attendant, Vados flew towards us.

"What do you want champa?" Beerus didn't look away from his plate and continued eating. "It's rude to ignore the others my lord." Whis said shaking his head.

"I apologize for his behaviour Lord Champa." He bowed a bit. "Why don't you join us? There is a plenty of food for everyone." Bulma suggested.

Champa's face ligh up and nodded his head. Before he was able to even take a step. Vados punched his head.

"Thank you miss Bulma but we're in a hurry." Vados smiled at the blue haired human. "My lord shall we?" She asked.

"O-okay." Champa replied. "I was thinking about another tournament between universe 6 and 7. But this tournament is a friendly one, unlike the other. No planet Earth. No super Dragon balls. What do you think?" Universe 6's destroyer asked his brother.

"That means I'm after the tournament of power..." I mumbled. "What did you say?" Goku asked. I blushed a but and turned away. "N-nothing!!!"

"Why not? Although, it's quite weird that you're not planning to do anything... Brother." Beerus nodded his head.

"Yes! This time I won't lose! The tournament will start tomorrow at 10 Am. With the same rules!" Champa grinned. Before disappearing with Vados.

"Another tournament huh?" 18 said. "I guess we can't stay out of tournaments..." Gohan shook his head.

"So our fighters are: goku, vegeta , Piccolo, Gohan and Houaida." Lord beerus got up from his seat and turned around, eyeing me from head to toe.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT!!!M-ME?!?" I yelled.

"Don't worry. It's just a friendly tournament... Unlike the last one." Krillien whispered the last part.

"You must participate Houaida. You're a Saiyan And I want to see your powers." Gohan smiled at me. "And it's an opportunity to learn how to transform to Super Saiyan." Vegeta added.

"Don't worry about that part Vegeta. Houaida can transform to Super Saiyan Blue easily." Goku rubbed his neck laughing.

"WHAT?!" Everyone... Expect me and Goku yelled. "YOU MUST PARTICIPATE!" Vegeta and Beerus appeared in front of me.

"I won't let my brother win!" The destroyer said shaking me. "And I want to see you transform to SSj Blue by my own eyes!" Vegeta grabbed my shirt tightly.

"Hey! Stop it you two!" Bulma punched them away and took me away back to my room.

"I'm sorry about what happened. They're always a pain in the neck." Bulma apologized. "It's okay." I said entering the room.

"I'll bring the dinner to your room." Bulma Said and cleft the room, closing the door behind her...

Okay... Now I'm alone...

"OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS THE NEW ARC OF THE STORY AFTER THE TOURNAMENT OF POWER!!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!! Tomorrow, I'll meet universe 6 fighters!!!" I yelled.

"Wow... That's a relief." I giggled walking to the bathroom.