Chapter 15: I Don't Wanna Go~ [rewriting]

Houaida's P.O.V

*****
"So, this is planet Earth huh? Not bad." He looked outside his spaceship window. "It's not that different from planet Sadala." He closed his eyes.

"All this powerful ki's are not far from here. I can even sense the power of Zen Oh Sama and Daishinkan there. Great! I missed them a lot!"

Quickly, he got out of the spaceship. And took off.

*****

"By the way Trunks..." Suddenly, Merged Zamasu appeared in front of me and grabbed my wrist. "Who's this little one?"

The hell?! What's wrong with him?!

Without thinking, I slapped him hard and took a few steps away from him. Some of the fighters, who were watching what happened started laughing at Merged Zamasu's Shocked face.

Out of nowhere, Hit Appeared in front of me. "Stay close. He's dangerous." He whispered. "Okay." I nodded my head. "I don't even want to fight him." I looked back at Merged Zamasu and noticed how different he looked. His half side was healed and he had a weird eye patch.

Merged Zamasu raised his hand. A Purple beam appeared. "You're going to pay!"

My eyes widened when I saw him ready to fire the beam at Hit Who was in front of me. Suddenly, A portal appeared behind him and someone flew out of it.

"Calm down Zamasu..."

"That girl dares to disrespect a god?!" The Ex kaioshin pointed at me. "And you want me to calm down?!" I glared at Zamasu hatefully and looked at who he was talking to.

I blushed a bit when my blue eyes met his red ones. Blonde hair just like mine. Pointy ears, Tall body and a lot... And I mean... A lot of muscles.

The handsome Man walked to Hit and punched him away. "What the?!" He grabbed my hand and started walking away but he was stopped when someone punched him hard on his face.

"Let her go." Hit said. "If you don't want to have a painful death."

The stranger wiped away the blood from his mouth and looked back at me. What the hell is wrong with him?!

"The name's Hearts." He chuckled.

"It seems that you and the green man whom I forget his name are working together." Beerus, who was sitting with the other gods far away from the other fighters said.

"We're here to take the girl." Hearts said pointing at.... Me.

Wait me?!!

"Me?! Why me?! I don't even know you!" I screamed at him. "Leave her alone Hearts!" Future Trunks grabbed his sword and was going to fight Hearts but Daishinkan's voice interrupted him.

"I suggest you leave this planet immediately Hearts. The Omni kings are in a very good mood today. And I'm pretty sure you don't want the multiverse to be erased."

Everyone, expect The Omni kings and Goku looked terrified. "No way!"

"Okay, Mr however you are, I really want to live my life to the fullest so go take Mr green bean over there and don't show your face ever again!!" I snapped at them.

Merged Zamasu's face became red like a tomato. "Ningen!" He made an energy blade and was going to stab me. I closed my eyes but someone grabbed my waist and flew up to avoid his blade.

"Wow. That was close! Are you alright Angel face?"

Angel face...?

I opened my eyes in surprise and I fond myself in front of a couple of green ones. The person who saved my life was  a spiky haired, muscular man wearing an old armour. This person possessed a god ki, but Different from the other gods of destructions... who is he?

"Like what you see huh?" He smirked while putting me down. "No!" I looked away to hide my tomato face. Why me! "awww cutie~ you blushed~" The man smiled.

"Astrel!" Zen Chan and Zen kun flew to the handsome man and hugged him tightly. "We missed you!"

"Yeah! I missed yo-.... Two Zen ohs?" The man, who's name is Astrel looked at the other gods waiting for an explanation.

"A lot of things happened when you disappeared. Welcome back." The gods bowed in respect and Astrel did the same.

"A-Astrel?!" Merged Zamasu gasped in shock. "I thought you died!"

"Huh?" Astrel looked at Him weirdly. "... You remind me of someone... Zamasu?!! The hell?! What happened to you?!" The two hugged each other...

This is getting weirder than before...

"So you're finally out huh?" Hearts laughed and Astrel glared at him. "Hearts! You bastard!"

"Well, I should inform the boss of your escape. See you soon!" Hearts waved and disappeared along with Merged Zamasu...

.

.

.

.

.

"I need someone to explain what's going on?!" I yelled. "Who is this man?" I pointed at Astrel who looked at me innocently.

"This is Astrel ... the legendary saiyan. What I mean, he is the god destruction of all the saiyans." Whis explained.

"What?!" I yelled along with Vegeta. "Wow! Awesome!" Goku grinned. "Fight m-" before he was able to finish his famous word, He was punched in the head by his wife Chichi.

"Yes, I'm god destruction of all the saiyans....I was banished into an inter dimensional prison. This prison can only last 10 millions of years. But I found a way to destroy it, Hearts was the person who created the prison along with a crazy scientist."

"Fu.." Future Trunks said quietly. "Exactly. That's why I disappeared and no one was able to find me." Astrel explained. He looked at me then at my... breasts!?

"PERVERT!" I yelled slapping him across the face. "Aouch!" He laughed. "I spent millions of years alone in a prison so of course it's natural for me to desire a female Saiyan."

I quickly took a few steps back and ran to where Jiren was and hide behind him.

"And you call yourself a GOD!"