Chapter 16: Unravel~ [rewriting]

Houaida P.O.V

****

"Houaida chan~! I prepared for you some ice cream~!" Sanji ran to where I stood next to Zoro in his Tornado of love.

"Pervert cook..." Zoro mumbled under his breath. "What did you say Marimo?!"

"Shut up Ero cook!!"

"YOU shut up moss head!!"

"Can you two shut up for the love of God?!" I screamed at them and punched them away.

What I thought was true. In the day, I'm in Dragon ball world and in my sleep, I'm in One Piece World. At Least this place is not crazy like the other one.

It's been a few days since Astrel cane to planet Earth. All this time I was playing hide and seek with him. He's an horny, old, pervert Saiyan who really needs a release.

But seriously, I won't give my virginity to a stranger!

I'm the last female Saiyan in universe 7. But not in the multiverse! He can f*** any female from planet Sadala for all I care! But no! Each time we made eye contact he starts talking about how much he wants me etcetera...

Ugh! Seriously, I have Astrel there and Sanji here. At Least I can control Sanji.

"Houaida-ya." The Surgeon of death, or should I say Trafalgar D Water Law came from The kitchen holding... A freaking sandwich?!

"The hell Law?! YOU! Eating BREAD?!"

"... Did you hit your head Houaida-ya? Really... You're forgetting many things lately." He pointed at his sandwich. "I hate bread ... A lot actually, you forced me to gmhave one of these when Black leg-ya prepared them the first day I was at Sunny..." He said and took a bite. "Actually, they're not that bad."

"... Where's Kid?" I asked.

"Eustass-ya is sleeping at the crew's nest." I nodded my head and climbed to the readhead.

When I reached the nest, I walked on my tip toys to not wake him-

"I'm already up Woman." Eustass Kid opened one eye. "Come here." He said.

I hate someone ordering me around. But He's Eustass Kid. He can kill me easily.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting down next to him. "I... Didn't... Thank you back at Wano... For saving mine and killers life.... So..."

Well, I don't remember what I even did back at Wano or why we even left the place but Hey! Eustass Freaking Captain Kid is Thanking me!

"It's okay Kid. You don't have to thank me." I smiled at him and he smirked back.

"... Why don't you join my crew? After I find them of course." Kid asked.

"... I- I don't know-"

"Just think about it okay?"

****

Quickly, I got up from my bed and prepared myself. Today, is the last day for our guests so I NEED to help Bulma in preparing a farewell party.

Please God... Don't let Astrel ruin my day...

It was around 6 AM when I walked outside to help to find Bulma and Chichi putting the tables along with other maids.

"Good morning!" I waved. "I'm here to help."

"That's so sweet of you dear!" Chichi patted my head. "Can you please get the chairs? You can find them inside." Bulma asked.