Chapter 17: Mine~ [rewriting]

Normal P.O.V

Hit was sitting in the balcony of his room Looking at the bright starts in the sky. Tomorrow, he's going to leave the planet Earth. He's going to leave the place where he discovered many new feelings.

He's going to leave her...

Just remembering how beautiful her smile is, how he can easily get her shy. All of this thoughts give Hit a sharp pain in his heart.

It happened in an instant. The moment he saw her again at the bar he immediately understand what's wrong with him.

He falls in love...

Hit smiled and looked at the ring in his hand.

"We'll see each other more often." He whispered. turning around to walk inside, he felt a familiar Ki, approaching.

*****

Houaida P.O.V

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. After knocking Cumber and Merged Zamasu unconscious, I quickly left the abondoned building and flew back to Capsule Corp.

Now I was running in the hallway towards Vegeta and Bulma's room. I must tell them what happened right now so me and Vegeta can grab those two before they ran away.

Suddenly, I felt a strong grip and I found myself corned against a wall. No, w-were they following me the whole time?!

"Please, do not make any noise." I looked up in surprise. It's dark in the hallway but I recognized the voice.

"...Hit?" I whispered. I didn't see him around lately. He was always skipping almost all the activities we did.

"What are you doing out? It's too late." He mentioned. His red eyes were looking at my bloody clothes. His grip on my shoulder tightened.

"What Happened?" He demanded. I didn't know what to say or what to do. "What the hell happened?!" He yelled.

I kept looking at his eyes. My body was shaking and I felt something wet on my cheek. Am I crying?

Hit's eyes softened. He leaned to be at my size and wiped away my tears. "Are you afraid of me?"

I shook my head as a way to say no. "Then tell me what happened. Who did this to you."

"Houaida, calm down and tell him what happened." Yamoshi said.

Taking a deep breath. I told Hit what exactly happened. Expect Yamoshi's part.  And oh God he was so furious.

"Where are they..." He whispered, trying to not scare me. "I-I left them unconscious in an abondoned building 15 minutes from here."

Hit nodded his head and teleported both of us to his room. "You're going to sleep here. I'll be right back."

"W-where are you going?"

He didn't reply and immediately teleported away.

Laying down on Hit's bed. I immediately fell asleep with my bloody clothes. I was too tired to care anyway.

*Time skip brought to you by Astrel and Yamoshi kicking the crap out of Justin Beber. *

"Houaida. Wake up." I heard someone whispering my name. "Hit?" I got up. "You're back. Where was you?"

"I went to where you left those bastards." He said. "I was late. They ran away."

"Damnit." I mumbled. "And I thought I knocked them hard enough."

"I brought some of your clothes from your room. You can take a bath and change. And I'll treat you wounds."

"Thank you Hit. But my wounds Are already healed." I explained. "What? How?" He got up and went checking my body. My face heat up when his cold hand touched my stomach.

"I-I ate a Senzu bean! You know those beans we have here at Earth that can heal any injuries." I can't tell him that my wounds healed by themselves.

"Okay. Go take a bath. You're sleeping here." I nodded my head and went inside the bathroom.

"They're going to pay." Hit whispered to himself. "I'll kill both of them by my bare hands for touching what is Mine"

****

IN AN UNKNOWN PLACE...

"Hearts. We were  just trying to kill the others. Houaida saw us so we didn't have any other choice." Merged Zamasu  explained while trying to not pee.  "Yes. She tried to run away." Cumber added.

"I asked you one thing. I asked you to not hurt her..." Hearts  looked at the sky.  "I want to kill you both. I want to burn you both alive for touching what is Mine. Sadly, The Lord still wants your help. I'm not going to forget what Happened this night nor I'm going to let it slide." He turned around and grinned.

"When you become useless. You're going to wish you were never Born. Now get out!" Hearts ordered and the two immediately left..

'I swear, Houaida, you'll be mine forever' He thought smirking.