Chapter 12: Lily~ [rewriting]

Houaida P.O.V

One after another, everyone entered a huge gym. The fighters formed a line and waited for Daishinkan while I sat with Whis far away from the others. We were talking about the baseball game. I asked him to train me and he immediately accepted saying that the next week he'll take me to Lord Beerus's planet.

After a few minutes, Daishinkan came to us. I got up from my seat and bowed a bit. The grand priest smiled at me and said to his son. "Everyone is ready to start. Why don't you help your siblings?"

"Of course Father." Whis got up and walked to the fighters. "Lady Houaida?" Daishinkan said getting my attention. "We need a strong fighter to fight against Jiren. Since no one wants to fight him." My eyes widened. I looked around the gym and saw Jiren with his arms crossed. I looked around the fighters and saw Both Goku and Vegeta fighting each other. So that's why...

"O-oh... Okay." I whispered. "Thank you." He replied. I blushed a bit and waved my hands. "Y-you don't need to thank me d-daishihkan sama!" I laughed nervously.

'you can do it Houaida!' I walked towards Jiren. He noticed me coming so he uncrossed his arms and smiled a bit. "Yes Houaida?"

"I'm going to fight you." I smiled back. He blinked and nodded his head slowly. "Hey! Don't underestimate me!" I glared at him. He raised his arms. "I didn't say anything."

'Houaida... Don't faint you can do it!! Think about all Goku's fights. Maybe you can have a transformation of your own...'

"Now..START!" daishinkan annonced. All the combats began. I looked at Jiren's dark eyes and saw the excitement in them. "Ready?" He smirked. "Always."

Normal P.O.V

Houaida was first to take the first move. She Transformed into SSj and launched herself at the pride trooper. Jiren dodged her first attack. Houaida used this Chance to appear behind him and punch him on the neckbut he dodged in time. Jiren's eyes widened when he saw how fast she is.

They continued like this. With Houaida attacking and Jiren dodging. The female Saiyan was getting impatient. Jiren is holding back thinking that she's not strong enough to fight him at his full power.

"Well. How about this." She stopped attacking and crossed her arms. "I'll used my full power and you use yours okay?" Jiren stared back at her blue eyes and nodded his head.

Closing her eyes, she felt the familiar power growing inside her. Houaida yelled transforming to SSj Blue.

everyone stopped fighting. they were interrupted by the godly power rushing through the air. They looked around until they saw Both Jiren and Houaida fighting . They were moving around the gym in an unhuman speed. Kicking, punching and blocking each other attacks.

"Do you really think you can win against me?" The grey alien smirked with proud. "I'll admit you're strong .but you don't have a chance."

A laugh arose from Houaida. "What I told you. Do not understimate me." She said. Houaida closed her eyes. She can feel a warm aura around her. It was unfamiliar... But somehow, she felt at ease...

"If you think that I can't win.....you're gravely mistaken" Houaida broke from the fight and reverted back to her base form. Jiren looked confused at the Saiyan.

"What are you planning to do?" He asked. Houaida ignored him and focused more on this unfamiliar feeling.

****

"Wow! Did you see that?!" A 13-year-old Houaida jumped from the sofa. "Yeah! Goku used Kaioken against Hit." Her best friend, Shonen nodded her head. "It's actually a smart move and also risky."

"Say Shonen..." Houaida called her friend. "Hm?"

"What if Goku use Kaioken while he's in Super Saiyan God?" She asked. "I... I don't know... Maybe another transformation?"

****

"And now I'll show you MY TRUE POWER!" Houaida yelled as her power ascended into the near incalculable. Her hair became red along with her eyes.

Jiren stood in pure schock...

"So cool!!" Zen chan nad Zen kun giggled. "Goku's friends are super cool!"

"It's Super Saiyan God!" Goku said in awe. Vegeta smirked a bit. "What an interesting brat." He mumbled.

Houaida looked at Jiren smirking. "I'm not done yet!" She said. "Super Saiyan God is a legendary transformation. it's not enough to beat you but I have my special winning card..." Her smirked became larger.

"Now I'll show you the kaioken!!"

Her red aura around her body became larger and bigger. Houaida closed her eyes again and focused more on the unfamiliar feeling. She felt a burning sensation in her chest...

Everyone gasped when a purple energy radiated around Houaida's body. Her aura and hair became purple. She opened her now red eyes and smirked at Jiren's shocked face.

"What do you say about Super Saiyan Destro?" She grinned.

With an unimaginable speed, Houaida raced toward Jiren. He wasn't fast enough to dodge her attack. He wiped the blood from his mouth and appeared in front of the Saiyan with a Kid ball in his hand but Houaids jumped away in time and kicked him in the face.

'H-How...' The alien thought. 'how can she be this strong...' blood gushed from Jiren's mouth. He looked down to see a fish embedded in his stomach. He felt himself falling but He was catch by Houaida.

"Sorry Dude. I got carried." She chuckled. Houaida looked around and saw everyone clapping and cheering. "It was a good fight." Jiren smiled when he saw his teammates running towards him.

"We should go to the infirmary to get our wounds treated."

MEANWHILE...

"Hahaha!! You're weak Jiren is no match for my Houaida!!! She's the strongest ever!!!" Beerus yelled at Belmond while doing a weird, victory dance.

Belmond was sitting at a corner with depressed lines on top of his head.

The gods looked between the two and shook their heads..

****

Jiren

After sending a few hours in the infirmary, he walked back to his room. And sat down on the bed.

Hell...

Hell was his world, his place...

He was the strongest, he tried to acheive the power necessary to end his suffering. But it's never enough. The pain was still there..

But He tried. Again and Again but...

He continued losing...

He's still alone in the end...

'No... Not anymore.' He thought smiling. It all started in the tournament of power.He met Goku. That energetic, goofy, Happy Saiyan.

That Saiyan taught him the value of friendship... The power of trust.

He realized that he was wrong for punching away the others around him. He realized that he was wrong for thinking that he can live all by himself.

Everything is now different. Jiren started learning how to trust others again.

After a long time... He's finally happy. But he's still scared...

Then, Jiren remembered Her. Houaida.

He Chuckled. And fell on the bed. The alien looked outside the window and saw that it's getting dark. The grand priest said that dinner will be ready at 8 PM.

"Then I'll take a short nap."