Chapter 19: My demons~ [rewriting]

Houaida P.O.V

2 months later...

"Not a bad strategy, but you will have to do better." Astrel chuckled and dodged all my and Vegeta's attacks easily.

I stopped a bit and looked at Goku and Whis's fight. God, Goku is much more stronger now. He didn't master ultra instinct yet and couldn't use it either.

2 months training with Astrel and Vegeta helped me a lot. I managed to control my new form SSj Destro and that was a big step.

"Focus!" Astrel punched me on the stomach. "Ouch! That hurts!" I yelled.

"Still weak as always." He mocked. "No one can reach my level after all!" He smirked. "I could help you to get more stronger if you showed me your panti-" I stopped him from finishing his sentence by a hard slap on his face.

"Don't you dare Astrel!" I screamed and ran behind Vegeta. 'Damnit, he reminds me of Brook from one piece! Those two are very pervert!'

During my stay here on Lord Beerus's planet, every night after training, and After I fall asleep, I find myself in One Piece world. And honestly, I really enjoy my time there.

"I must say, you've gotten stronger." Whis patted my head and laughed. "Pervert like always Astrel, no?"

"You Know me pretty well Whis." Astrel winked at me.

"By the way, how are things coming with super Saiyan destro?" Goku asked. "Better! I can hold the form longer." I replied.

"That's good! I want to fight you!" Goku grinned and offered his hand. I nodded my head and was going to put my hand on his when a bright light appeared behind Good and I was able to recognize the two familiar figures.

"Dyspo! Marcarita!" I gasped. I ran towards Dyspo and gave him a hug. He immediately hugged back. "Oh Houaida! Missed you a ton!" He laughed.

"Hello sister. It's good to see you." Whis bowed.

"Hello Dear Brother." Marcarita chuckled. Where's Lord Beerus. I need to talk to him." She asked.

"Right now, he's asleep and you know what happens if someone wakes him up..." Whis laughed. "What's going on?"

"... It's about Furure Trunks." Dyspo replied. What? What Happened to him? He decided to stay on planet Earth and train with Piccolo and Gohan.

"The grand priest said that he found him on the prison planet." Marcarita explained. "I think Someone kidnapped him last night and took him there."

Oh god! Trunks!

"We must hurry, there are dangerous people from all the universes there." Astrel said. His aura was screaming DANGER. The hell is wrong with him?

"How do you know that?" I asked him. His green eyes landed on mine and I could feel the fear inside me growing from how cold his look is.

It happened in seconds, his eyes softened. "Sorry about that..." He mumbled.

"Do you know where's this planet is?" Vegeta sneered. "Yes. I'm here to take you there. Daishinkan sama asked me to do so." Marcarita bowed to her brother. "I must go now."

"Hey Astrel won't you come with us?" Goku asked him.  "can't go. Too lazy." Astrel sat under a tree and closed his eyes.

"Good luck." Whis bowed back.

We all grabbed on Marcarita's back and flew to the said planet. When we arrived there. J was surprised to find out that the prison planet looks exactly like Earth. The only difference there's chains in the sky.

Suddenly we felt 3 strange energies coming toward us. "Be careful." Marcarita left the place leaving Dyspo with us.

"Marcarita San went to get Jiren and Toppo. They're going to fight alongside us." He said.

"That's good." I mumbled and looked up when another Goku and vegeta came into view following by... Another me?!

"Hello everyone." The other me said. She was wearing a black outfit with a red headband. "Who are you?" I asked. "You but from another dimension." The other Vegeta said.

"I'm Xeno Goku, The others are Xeno Vegeta and Xeno Houaida." The other copy of Goku said.

"She looked older." Dyspo whispered to himself. "Yes and also... Hotter" he said blushing a bit while looking at me and my otherself.

How cute of you Dyspo.

My thoughts got interrupted by a man with lavender colored skin and white hair came out of nowhere following by... Zamasu, Cumber.

And Hearts...

The man laughed a bit and looked at us smirking." Where is Trunks!?!" Vegeta yelled. I glared at him. How dare he!!

"Trunks, a mere mortal traveled through the time and space. He broke the rules of the multiverse so I kidnapped him last night and asked my friend Fu to put him in a prison far away from everyone... The little half breed must pay!" Hearts answered.

"You bastard!! Where is he!?!" I yelled "find him yourself dear." He smirked and said. "Why don't you come with me? I'll make you a queen Dear heart." He purred.