Chapter 11 : Closer~ [rewriting]

Houaida P.O.V

After taking a shower, I quickly walked outside to eat something. It's lunch time and I'm super hungry.

Like always, Vegeta and Goku were eating everything. I sighed and walked to 17 and Gohan who was holding a sleeping Pan. "Hey Gohan." He turned around smiling.

"You did a great job. Houaida." He said. "Indeed. You managed to hold yourself against Jiren. And that says a lot." 17 nodded his head. "Thanks Guys." I laughed.

"Hey, why don't we have lunch together?" 17 grabbed my hand and took me to an empty table. 17 told me about how hard his job is. He also showed me a picture of his wife and children and honestly, they're so cute and adorable!

I had a great time talking with 17. I didn't even notice someone looking at me the whole time.

Normal P.O.V

Hit was leaning against a wall. He was calm and relaxed. He wasn't hungry so he decided to skip Lunch.

He located you. A smile showed in his face. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you. The way you walk... The way you talk... You smile... You laugh...

Hit began to remember the first time he meet you... in the second tournament between universes 6 and 7. He remembered the fight between you and him...

the only girl...no....the only person who wasn't afraid of facing him. Who weren't afraid of his power, Of his strength.

Everyone was looking at Hit with fear and horror. And he got used to it.

He admired your courage, your personality. You gave him a good fight

When he first heard your voice, He got lost in it... Now you were with him, he wanted to know more about you. More about this mysterious girl.

But...

There was something Hit wasn't too happy with...

That pride trooper from universe 11... Jiren..

Hit noticed how the pride trooper looking at you. He noticed that look on his face.

He felt something...

Jealousy....

Houaida is pretty and an attractive girl. He got mad and anger began to fill him...

Hit wanted to murder Jiren with his bare hands.

You was a little girl Who had stolen the heart of the legendary assassin of universe 6 : Hit.

You were talking to your friends. He looked at your beautiful red lips...

Hit shook his thought because Daishincan called to everyone.
"Attention please.. The next activity in Training so please enter in order and form a line"