Chapter 8: Dynamite~ [rewriting]

Houaida P.O.V

"Houaida, can you please put this away?" Bulma called me. I wiped away the sweat running down from my forehead and ran to her. "Of course!" I said back.

Me and Bulma were cleaning up the place while the others are helping with getting the food, bringing more chairs and tables or preparing the guest rooms.

Lord Beerus was running around like a scared chicken. I don't blame him though...

I glared at Whis who was sitting not to far from where I stood. He gave an innocent smile and looked at his lap.

"You're going to pay..." I mumbled.

"Houaida!" Goku ran towards me, following by an angry Vegeta. "Damn you Kakarrot! That was MY meat!"

"Sorry! I was hungry!" Goku ran behind Bulma. "I can't help myself!"

"SHUT UP!!!" The blue haired human yelled at them and grabbed them by the ears. "The two Omni Kings along with  the Kaioshins, angels, Haikaishins and the fighters that participated in the Tournament of power will be here in less than 10 minutes and you both are fighting over Meat?! Seriously?!" She punched them away from her.

Chichi walked towards us holding Gotten and Trunks by the ears as well. "All four of you are going to behave!!" She yelled. "And Goku... For the love of God, Don't ask anyone to fight you!" The snapped.

"Okay! Okay!" Goku nodded his head while grinning. "I won't!"

I laughed a bit and shook my head. It's pretty clear Goku won't listen to his wife. Vegeta crossed his arms and looked away.

"What about me mom? Can I fight that guy who was able to defeat Dad?" Goten asked his mother. My eyes widened a bit...

Is Jiren the grey going to come as well?... Nah, I don't think so... Deep down, I was excited about meeting the other universes.

"Everyone!" Whis called for us. "They entered Universe 7 now and are heading to planet Earth." He said while looking at his staff.

"Yes! I can feel their powers!" Goku jumped. "They're so close..." Krillien was nervous while 18 was talking over the phone.

I closed my eyes and focused a bit. Many unfamiliar energies are heading to our planet...

'Oh my god..'

Suddenly, the universes started slowly to show up. One after another. I held my breath and closed my eyes tightly.

"They're here!" Goku's voice snapped out of my thoughts. I opened my eyes again and saw Both Whis and Beerus walking to greet them. I gathered my courage and followed the two.

The others did as well and now we stood in front the guests. Goku immediately ran to the two Omni Kings and hugged them. Lord Beerus ignored the Saiyan and greeted the gods while Whis greeted his father and siblings.

The Z fighters were talking with the other fighters that participated in the tournament. I was looking around in awe at the different faces and races around me. Oh God... If is all of this a dream, I don't want to wake up!

"Yo! Houaida!" I saw Cabba waving. I waved back and walked towards him. "Hello Cabba." I smiled and he smiled back. "The fight between you and Hit was awesome! Can we fight each other later?" He politely asked and I agreed.

We decided to sit down and eat. I introduced him to Planet Earth's food. He said he knows some dishes since it's his second time here.

"Wow! Earth's food is the best!" Cabba laughed and continued eating while I sat next to him and continued looking around. I didn't notice the curious eyes around me.

"Who's she?" The goddess destruction of universe 2 Helles asked. "I don't remember her being in the tournament..."

"Does that girl live here?" Roh Kai asked Shin who nodded his head.

"She's beautiful!" Liquiir, The Haikaishin from universe 8 said to Beerus. "What's her name again?"

"You mean That blonde Girl? You're right. She's not from universe 7's team but she holds a strong ki." Kasheral nodded his head. He was looking at me the whole time.

"She's not bad looking either..." Dyspo smiled a bit. The two looked at each other and grinned. Before they were able to walk they were stopped by their Leader, Toppo.

"Don't flirt with the human. Be at your best behavior." He glared at them. "I also want to talk to her. She seems not a bab person." He said the last part to himself. "Wanna come with us? Jiren?"

The pride trooper Jiren was sitting not too far from Toppo with an energetic Goku. He looked at his Captain and shook his head. "I'll stay here."

"As you wish!" Toppo released Kasheral and Dyspo and started walking to my direction.

"Good evening Miss." Toppo greeted and sat next to Cabba. Kasheral took the seat next to him while Dyspo sat to my left. I was took my surprise. I didn't expect anyone to come my table. Me and Cabba were having a great time together. He's such a good friend.

"Good evening sir." I tried my best to not fangirl or faint or call him by his name. That will be weird. I don't want them to think that I'm a stalker or crazy.

I smiled at Toppo and kasheral. Then turn around and gave Dyspo a thumb up.

"Do you leave here?" The general Kasheral asked this time. "Yes And no. I came from a different country and I start living here."

"Are you a fighter?" Dyspo said.

"Yes and An amazing one." Cabba replied. "She's as strong as Master Vegeta."

I couldn't help but laugh at their expressions. After a few minutes, Dyspo closed his mouth and whispered. "Awesome..."

"I didn't know humans are this strong!" Toppo eyes sparkled with excitement. "I'm not a human. I'm a Saiyan." I added.

"Another Saiyan?!" Kasheral's jaw dropped.

Me, Cabba and the three pride troopers continued talking about different topics.   I really enjoyed our time together. They're really great company.

Toppo introduced me to the other Pride troopers. They welcomed me with open arms expect Jiren who only nodded his head and continued his conversation with Goku. He was comfortable with the Saiyan and that made me so happy.

Right now, The five of us are sitting on the grass with Brianne and her gang and eating pancakes. Minutes ago, the Trio De Danger, lavender, Basil and Bergamo came towards us and tried to flirt with me but my buddy Dyspo welcomed him a kiss in his eye by his fist.

"Ahem." Someone coughed behind me so I turned around and was shocked when I saw Caulifla and Kale.

"Can we talk?" She asked. I nodded my head and got up. "I'll be back." I said.

We walked away a bit from the others then stopped. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot. The two Saiyans looked at each other and sighed.

"We're sorry." They looked away trying to hide their embarrassment. I giggled and nodded my head. "It's okay."

They sighed again. Caulifla gave me her hand and I shook it. "Let's start again. My name is Caulifla." She said.

"And I'm Houaida." I smirked. "Nice to meet you Caulifla. You too Kale."

"By the way." Caulifla pointed at a table in the other side of the party. "Someone wants to talk to you."

"Who?"

"Dunno. Go check yourself." Without wasting time. I hurried to the table so I can return quickly to Toppo and the others.

The table was near the bar. I walked there and my eyes widened a bit when I saw Hit waiting for me.

There wasn't Manny people around. Hit tapped the seat next to him and I slowly sat down. The assassin were holding a glass of wine in his left hand. "Wanna have a drink?"