Chapter 5 : Say my name~ [rewriting]

Houaida P.O.V

"Come on Caulifla! Take goku down!" Kale said. I looked at her in shock then back at The fight. "They really think they can defeat Goku..." I mumbled.

Caulifla powered up to super saiyan 2. She smirked a bit and continued powering up. Her hair became longer than before and her eyes became light blue.

She transformed into SSj 3...

"You think you can take me down Son goku?" She laughed. "I'm stronger than before." She said and ran at him, but he dodged her easily.

Caulifla charged at Goku with a powerful ki blast and again, Goku blocked her attack without powering up.

"WHAT THE HELL?" She snapped and continued to throw punches at him. The entire fight, Goku couldn't stop himself from smiling.

"Damn you Goku!" Chanpa yelled he got up from his seat and glared at Caulifla. "Kock him off now!" He ordered.

Caulifla nodded her head and sent many ki balls at Goku. Thankfully, the Saiyan destroyed them all and shoved caulifla out the ring.

"The warrior Goku from Universe 7 managed to knock Caulifla from Universe 6 out if the ring!"

Up next was kale. She was very furious and angry at Goku. "Son Goku!!" She powered up to Legendary Super Saiyan and jumped into the ring.

"Woah!" Goku took a few steps back from the furious girl. "She continued yelling his name and trying to hit him, but she wasn't quick enough...

... And that made her more furious...

Kale's power increased dramatically. Her hair became longer than before and her eyes became gold. "Hahaha! Gome on kale! Kick his ass!" Champa cheered and started mocking a nervous Beerus.

Goku powered up to SSj Blue and started sending as many ki balls as he can at the female Saiyan. "What?! That didn't affect her?!" Vegeta yelled.

"She became stronger than the last time I saw her." Gohan mumbled. "And don't forget that she managed to control that power of hers." Piccolo added.

I glanced back at Goku who was having a hard time fighting back. I can't believe it. He's losing against her... And this is bad. Very bad!

At the same time, they both fired huge energy blasts at each other. Kale's blast was able to punch The Kamehameha back at Goku who couldn't dodge in time. The two beams exploded at him sending him out of the ring.

"Goku!" Everyone yelled their friend's name at the same time. Even Lord Beerus and Whis. I looked around the smoke and saw Goku trying to get up.

"He's over there!" Me and Piccolo flew down to him. The namekian helped his friend getting up while I gave him a senzu bean.

"Thanks Houaida. I'm better now." Goku laughed while rubbing his neck. "Sorry. I wasn't fast enough to dodge." He apologized.

We all flew back to our seats. And waited for the next round. Up next was Vegeta. He got up and flew down in front of Kale.

"Begin!" The announcer yelled. Vegeta powered up to SSj blue evolution and start beating the female Saiyan.

"Kale! Fight back!" Caulifla yelled at her sister. "I-I can't! He's so fast!" She yelled back.

Vegeta punched the girl in the stomach. She fell to the ground unable to move. "Galactic gun!!" The prince, using his powerful blast was able to knock off Kale.

Universe 7 started clapping and cheering for Vegeta. "Good job dad!" Trunks yelled. Bulma gave her husband a smile showing that she's proud of him while little Bulla clapped her tiny hands laughing.

"Hahaha! And you said you're going to win?!" Beerus laughed at his angry brother. "Fuck you..." He cursed under his breath.

Now it's Cabba's turn. He flew down to the ring and gave a little bow to his master. Vegeta nodded his head and took his fighting position, still in SSj Blue evolution.

...uh... Honestly, this is the shortest fight I saw in my whole life. Expect Monaka and Hit's ....

The saiyan boy powered up to super saiyan 2 and charged at vegeta... With one punch, Vegeta ended the fight knocking Cabba unconscious.

Poor Cabba...

Up next was the legendary assassin, Hit... I blushed a bit when I heard the announcer saying his name.

I don't understand why, but during the fights I saw him looking at my direction with that emotionless face of his.

Why is he looking at me? Did I do something wrong?

Maybe he was curious about who I am... Yeah...

Anyway. Hit walked to the right while looking at Vegeta's new transformation. "A new transformation huh?" He asked.

"Yes. I got this one while fighting Jiren in the tournament of power." Vegeta explained smirking. Hit smirked a bit as well. "Show me what you have."

With that, the two charged at each other. They were moving around in an incredible speed. I can barely keep up with them. They're amazing...

'This would not be an easy fight at all.....Good luck Vegeta'

After a few minutes, I felt Vegeta's ki decreased. He was using that transformation in 3 round without powering down. Hit used this chance and started hitting Vegeta while using the time skip.

He wasn't able to keep up with the assassin. In no time, Vegeta was on the ground, out of breath.

The announcer asked Vegeta if he can continue fighting and of course the prince said yes. Everyone can see that the Saiyan can't fight anymore. So Hit used the time skip and punched him out of the ring.

"Damnit!" Vegeta cursed. "Hey. Calm down Vegeta. It's just a friendly tournament!" Goku said trying to calm his rival down. "He defeated me two times!!" The prince of all the Saiyans snapped at Goku.

"If Vegeta couldn't win against him, then I don't have any chance." Piccolo said to Lord Beerus, who was angry at the mere thought of his brother winning against him.

"Don't worry my lord. We still have Houaida Remember?" Whis said. Beerus eyes widened. He immediately took my wrist and dragged me to the ring.

"You're going to fight Hit instead of the namekian." He ordered and I nodded my head. "When he use the time skip, think about his next move. I saw you observing his mouvements When he was fighting Vegeta so that'll be easier for you." Lord Beerus explained.

"Okay. I'll do my best." I said. ",You MUST Win do you hear me?!" He put both his hands on my shoulder and started shaking me.

"My Lord. The fight with begin." Whis pulled The god away and waved at me smiling. "Good luck dear~!"