Chapter 2: Magic in the air~ [rewriting]

Houaida P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly and carefully. I felt a headache and body is a bit sore. I tried remembering what happened and then it hit me...

I immediately got up and looked around. I was in a white room sitting on a hospital bed. I spotted a window and looked outside.

Oh shit...

Capsule Corp's garden...

That means I'm in a hospital room at C.C 'I guess I'm not home nor it's a dream...I'M IN DBS WORLD!!!' I thought and jumped from the bed pulling off the blanket. I saw clothes on a chair and a little note on top.

This is for you! I hope you get better!

Bulma~

I laughed and changed my clothes quickly. After a few minutes, I left the room and walked downstairs since I already know where to go.

I spotted the living room and saw some of the Z fighters there along with Goku, Vegeta, Bulma, chichi and Lord Beerus.

Lord freaking Beerus...

God please, I just come here and I want to spend some time with my favourite characters without dying. I'm still too young.

After composing myself, I walked slowly towards them. I put my innocent face when I saw Beerus glaring at me from the corner of my eye.

Keep walking! Don't look at him!

"

Oh! You're awake!" Bulma's face light up. She came to me and put her hand out for me to shake. "My name is Bulma." She smiled at me. Without hesitating, I shook her hand.

"My name is Houaida. It's a pleasure to meet you." I smiled back and looked around and the curious faces and of course, I avoided Beerus.

Vegeta got up from the sofa and walked to me. I was very excited when I saw a senzu bean between his fingers. "Take this." I took the senzu and swallowed it. Immediately, I felt better and full of energy.

I sat down next to Bulma and Chichi. I felt comfortable sitting between the two women. "So you're a Saiyan?" Chichi asked with a eyebrow raised.

"I honestly have no idea." I decided to say the truth. Vegeta glared at me and said. "She is. I can sense her Ki."

"Yup! Me too!" Goku added. "Did you hit your head when you was little?" He asked. I tried to keep myself from laughing at his cute, confused face.

"No I didn't hit my head." I replied. It's just so shocking to find out that I'm a Saiyan. My favourite race.

"How old are you?" I heard the familiar voice of Krillien and looked at him. He was wearing a green T-shirt with blue trousers.

"I'm 16 years old, sir" I replied. "Nah! Just call me Krillien." He laughed. "Okay Krillien!" I grinned.

After that, Goku started introducing everyone to me. I greeted them one by one.

"And finally, this is Lord Beerus!" Damnit... I forgot about him. I gathered my courage and looked at him in the eyes. 'you can do it Houaida!' I thought.

The destroyer continued glaring at me. He opened his mouth to day something and I cut him off by bowing my head.

"I'm sorry Sir because I fell on top of you. Please forgive me." I said keeping my head down. I was worried sick that Beerus is still angry at me so I looked again at him.

He had a surprise look on his face. I put back my innocent face and that pulled Beerus back from his surprise.

"Just... Don't do it again." He said and looked away. I was relieved. Goku looked from Beerus at me. "Now, Let's me check if you're strong Saiyan
Or not!" He clapped his hands together.

"Check?" I asked. "That means let's spar!" He cheered. "You mean... Me and you... Fighting each other?" I was trying to keep myself from fainting.

"Yes. What do you think?" Goku gave me the puppy eyes. "Please...."

"Sure!" Who am I to deny something from the famous Son Goku?

Goku smiled and grabbed my wrist. We teleported to the woods where goku and vegeta foughtt for the first time.

"Ready?" He took his fighting stance.

"Yes...I'm ready goku" I nodded and got in a fighting stance. "Since you are a saiyan... Try this" goku said. A blue aura surrounded his body. His hair and eyes became light blue. He was breathtaking.

'OK..Houaida, I'm a Saiyan here that means, I can transform just like him. Just concentrate.' I thought. I relaxed my body and focused on the power inside me.

I felt at peace. I felt like I'm above the world. I felt a warm feeling and a slight spark inside me. My body felt weird.

A blue aura blew all around me. Opening my eyes, I saw Goku looking at me with awe. "You did it..." He said. "You're now a Super Saiyan Blue." He grinned.

"Let's see if you can control this new power." Goku giggled. "Ready?" He asked. I looked at my hands then at Goku. "I'm ready..."