Chapter 18: On my way~ [rewriting]

Houaida P.O.V

"Uhh... Houaida are you alright?" Yamoshi asked.

"No... What the hell is this?!" I screamed and pointed at the beautiful ring in my hand. After what happened last night, I slept in Hit's bedroom.

Hit... Such a gentleman he is... He let me sleep on his bed while he slept on the couch. Guilt was eating me alive the whole night and I decided to thank him probably the next morning.

When I woke up, first, Hit wasn't here, second, I found flower on the bed and a ring in my left hand!

The hell?!

... Did Hit do this...?

No... He won't!

"Hehe. You're so funny when you're embarrassed!" Yamoshi laughed. Huh... I still can't believe that I'm talking to the legendary Saiyan in my head. Yeah, call me crazy...

Oh! I almost forget to tell you what happened in my 'One Piece' dream. Law and Kidd fought each other and Kidd almost left the thousand Sunny.

While the straw hats were trying to calm them down, Luffy was watching the fight with a confused look on his face.

Anyway, Today, our guests are living Planet Earth. I can already hear the loud music from Hit's room.

Huh. I'm really going to miss them. It was a very interesting week...

while walking around Capsule Corp trying to find Hit, I stopped in front of a room. My eyes widened in shock and I covered my mouth.

"Houaida.. of all the people? I don't understand father. Sure, she's a good mortal, but not strong enough like Goku or Vegeta."

"No Son, I didn't choose. Yamoshi chooses her. She's the right person..." That voice! I remember that voice when I was unconscious last night after almost dying from Cumber's attack!

Quickly, I looked inside and almost gasped.

Daishinkan sama?! He was the one who sent Yamoshi to me?!

"Oh! So you know daishinkan?" Yamoshi asked. "Not much... I'm just surprised..." I mumbled and continued my search for Hit.

The grand priest was talking with Whis. That means that he also knows what's going on...

"Houaida." Finally, I heard the assassin calling my name. He was leaning against a wall. I took a deep breath and ran to where he was waiting.

"What is the meaning of this?" I gestured to the ring. Hit smirked a bit. "Did you like it?"

"I-I don't know what's the meaning of this!" I yelled frustrated. What the hell is wrong with Hit anyway?! He wasn't suppose to be this... This nice! He's an assassin! And I thought I knew his personality well enough back at my world...

"It's a goodbye gift." He whispered smiling. I opened my mouth a bit but found nothing to say.

Hit grabbed my left hand and Kissed it. "I enjoyed the time we spent together. But sadly, all of this came to an end. I want you to keep this ring. It contains a communicater so we can call each other any time." He kissed my hand again and patted my head.

I happily nodded my heabd and pulled his into a warm hug. He hugged back and whispered. "You should go And say goodbye to your friends. I heard the gods talking about leaving in the afternoon."

Pulling away from the hug, I nodded my head and quickly ran outside to the others.

"I can't help but fall more in love with you kid." Hit chuckled.

****

"Wahh! I'm going to miss you sis!" Both Dyspo and Kasheral were hugging my sides while crying their eyes out. Toppo shook his head "idiots..."

Jiren, not too far from his crying two teammates, was smiling at me trying to break free from them.

"Could you give me a hand? Jiren?" I begged and he nodded his head. He grabbed both of them from their T-Shirts.

"Thanks! I can finally breath!" Using the opportunity, I jumped on Jirena and hugged his tightly. "I'm really going to miss you!" I giggled when I saw the desperate look on his face. All this week, I was trying my hardest to break the Jiren's cold natural. And I can say that I succeeded 55%

Now, almost Every can see the human side of the pride trooper and I'm so happy about this!

Jiren patted my back and put me down in my feet. With just looking at his eyes I can understand what his thoughts.

I'm going to miss you too.

****

"Hey angel face!" I heard the perverted old Saiyan Astrel behind me.

"I'm not in good terms with him Houaida. He's so annoying!" Yamoshi yelled.

"Not only you." I asked Astrel what he wanted. And he said something that caught my attention.

"Vegeta asked me to train him. And I said yes. What do you think about joining us? " Astrel asked smirking.

Well, If I think about it. It's not a bad idea at all... Besides if he does anything funny, Vegeta will stop him.

I smirked back at Astrel. "Okay, why not? I don't have anything else to do anyway."

****

I watched how our guests disappeared one by one. It was a very interesting week. An amazing one indeed...

I shook my head and walked inside to help the others in cleaning the place.

Like usual, Goku ran away from his wife Chichi and used instant transmission to King Kai's planet along with Goten cause the two didn't behave well during the week. They were causing troubles around and eating all the food.

Like father like son.

Lord Beerus is going to return back to his planet. Astrel asked him if he could trains me and Vegeta there. And I was shocked he accepted...

What are you thinking pussycat?

Lord Beerus was acting strange from the moment I appeared in this world. I can feel his eyes eying my every move.

I should Ask Whis later.

"Damnit Houaida. You're always thinking about anything and everything." Yamoshi said inside my head.

"Could you please shut up?!"