Chapter 6: Idol~ [rewriting]

Houaida's P.O.V

I looked back at Whis and nodded my head. "I can do it..." I kept repeating those words over and over while walking towards the ring.

"Good luck Houaida!" Goku said smiling. "Go Houaida Go!" Goten and Trunks yelled. Everyone from my universe, expect Beerus and Vegeta were cheering and clapping.

I smiled at them and looked back at Hit with a determination look. I won't disappoint my friends. I won't disappoint Universe 7. I'll do my best. I won't give up.

I stopped in front of Hit who was looking at me with an emotionless expression. "State your name fighter." He said.

"The name's Houaida. A Saiyan from planet Earth." I said proudly. Hit looked at me surprised while Champa was yelling at his brother.

"You have another Saiyan?!!" The fatty god snapped. "This is unfair!!"

"Oh shut up! You're giving me a headache." Beerus mumbled while rubbing his head.

'You can do it Houaida...remember the fight between Hit and Goku.... Think about his next moves....' I thought.

Hit stepped into his fighting stance.  I flew back trying to keep distance and shot many energy balls at Hit who detected them all.

While he was focused on the ki balls, I moved fast and sent a strong blast at him, but Hit was fast and used his time skip and went to strike at me.

"Baka.." I smirked and punched him on the stomach just in time. He yelled from the pain but he didn't stop using the time skip.

"Kick her ass Hit!!" Caulifla cheered. "Don't hold back Houaida!!" Goku yelled.

I kept taking hits after hits from the assassin, I wasn't that fast but I managed to blocked most of them.

Hit was impressed. This girl is something. She's a strong fighter and a fast learner. But there is something that makes him excited.

Her fighting abilities were similar to Goku's...

He smirked and continued dodging her attacks...

****

Hit is strong. He has a very fantastic style of fighting. I already know that since I watched his fight with Goku and his fight with Dyspo and Jiren.

We were moving so fast. Almost everyone couldn't keep up with the fight. I looked at my team and saw the hope in their eyes.

They want me to win...

I closed my eyes and gathered all my energy. A familar blue aura surrounded my body...

"No way..." Vegeta got up from his seat along with Beerus to have a better view. "Don't tell me..." Champa whispered to himself. "Even That bitch!!" Caulifla snapped while Kale, Cabba and Frost looked at my transformation in awe.

Hit stopped fighting and took a few steps back. Shock was written on his face. My hair turned blue along with my eyes and my aura became stronger and larger.

The assassin shook his head and started improving his time skip. "That won't help you." I said smiling. I looked at Goku and raised my brow. "May I use your special technique?" I asked.

His eyes widened for a few seconds. He nodded his head grinning...

Looking back at the assassin, I gave him my sadistic smile. " Hit I have a big surprise for you." A red aura surrounded my body. I felt my ki increasing dramatically.

"What the?!" Hit yelled when he saw the familiar technique. "Kaio-ken!" I yelled and attacked the assassin.

Everyone in the tournament opened their eyes and mouths in shock.
With" Kaio-ken" I was moving faster than before. Hit couldn't block my attacks now.

I pulled my hands up and unleashed a strong blast at him when he was recovering. A flash of a blue and yellow light hit his body sending him out of the ring...

...
.......
............

He's out of the ring?!?!!!! That means...

"The legendary assassin Hit is out of ring! That means, the second tournament between universe 6 and 7 is over and again, Universe 7 is the winner!" The announcer yelled.

I couldn't believe my ears nor my eyes. I heard the cheering coming from my friends. Goku flew towards me and picked me up. "That was amazing! How did you use Kaio-ken?!" He asked after putting me down.

"That's my secret." I winked. "Fight me!!" I saw Vegeta running towards me along with Beerus.

"She won't fight you now Baka! She needs rest." Beerus smacked the Saiyan's head.

****
We entered the spaceship cube. But Whis wasn't with us for some reason.

"Where is him now?!" Beerus yelled angrily. "Over here my lord." Whis said from outside the cub. I looked at him and my eyes widened.

Why is Hit here?

"Houaida! come here!" Whis yelled getting my attention. I left the cube and walked to them.

"Yes?" I said.

"Hit wants to tell you something." Whis winked and flew to the cube leaving me with the Assassin alone.

"Houaida." He said and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed deep red from embarrassment. "Next time we meet. I won't hold back. Understood?" He whispered.

"U-understood." I nodded my head. Hit pulled away and walked to the opposite direction.

I shook my head and walked back to the cube before we took off back to our planet.