Chapter 1: Into the unknown~ [rewriting]

Normal P.O.V

One upon a time, in a world far far away, not know to the Z fighters lived a 16-year-old girl named Houaida....

Houaida is a charming teenager girl. She has a long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She's a happy-lucky girl. She goes to a normal school... Has normal friends and little family... Or so you thought.

The girl loved Dragon Ball Super very mush. She has a fantastic life yes, but sometimes, she wishes that she can go to an adventure... A real one.

Dragon Ball world was her only dream. The girl always wished that she can go and see all her favourite characters there... But not everything is possible.

And one day. She realized that her dream become true. And that she's going to live her own adventure.

*************

Houaida P.O.V

I was on my bed watching my favourite anime...Dragon ball super.

Today was a long and boring day like always. Get up, have breakfast, go to school, go home, do your homework etcetera etcetera... BORING!

Don't get me wrong. I love my life. I have great friends. Great grates and everything I want. But sometimes I wish that something extraordinary happen.

I looked at my phone. Both Goku, and Vegeta were fighting again, about food. I giggled, they are one of my favorite characters in all the series.

'My life is so boring, I want something new.... I.... I want to have an adventure! A new life!!' I thought. I looked again at the two Saiyans.

"You two are so goddamn lucky." I whispered. "You can fly, transform and save the world. And me... I'm stucking here..." I covered my face with my hands.

"I wish to meet everyone from dragon ball super" i said. After a few minutes, I started laughing. "But Sadly, I can't....."

Suddenly, my phone acted weird. "The hell?!" I fell from my bed and hit my head. "Ow!" I rubbed my head and got up. Looking again at my phone, I saw the light became brighter than before.

So I did the only think I thought about...

I touched the screen...

"Uh. Nothing happened." I looked confused. Suddenly, the ground started shacking. A purple light blew all around me " What the?!?!" That was the only think I managed to say before falling in a big portal.

In a few seconds, I found myself falling from the sky. I'm f***ING falling from the sky!

"It's my end?!?! PLEASE GOD HAVE MERCY! AHHHH!!!" I yelled. I covered my eyes and accepted my fate.

Suddenly I fell on something soft... Or rather someone.

"GET OFF ME OR I'LL DESTROY YOU!!!" Quickly, I dusted myself off. I was holding myself from vomiting.

"Hey you! How dare you mortal?!" The deep Familiar voice yelled again at me. I turned around and looked up to see.

LORD BEERUS?!!

"Are you alright?" I heard someone asking. "I-I think so..." I was confused and again turned around. What the hell is going on here?! It can't be.

"Hey there! I'm Son Goku! And this is Vegeta." Goku introduced himself happily. I continued looking at them with a blank face.

The prince of all the Saiyan was looking at me up and down. I froze in my place when his eyes met mine. A tiny smile appeared on his lips.

"It seems we found a female saiyan Kakarrot. that's rare." Vegeta walked to me and I took a few steps back. "You're the last Saiyan of our race." He added.

What the hell? Okay... First, I fell in a portal and found myself on top of Lord Beerus. Second, Son Freaking Goku introduced himself. And now... Vegeta claimed that I'm the last female Saiyan?!

I quickly turned around and looked at my waist. I don't have a tail?!

"I can sense your energy. You produce a powerful ki that only belongs to Saiyans." Vegeta explained when he saw the confused look on my face.

"Do you think she hits her head just like me and forget who is she?" Goku asked his rival. "I don't know Kakarrot." Vegeta replied.

"Hey! I'm talking to you Mortal?!" Beerus appeared in front of me so he can get my full attention. He grabbed my shoulders. "Who the hell are you?! How dare you disrespect a god?!"

'I don't believe it..' I thought. 'my dream becomes true'

"What's going on here?" I heard Bulma's voice coming from behind Beerus. I couldn't hold myself anymore. I fell down on the ground but thankfully, Lord Beerus caught my body.

I sensed a lot of people around me. "I don't want to wake up." That was the last think I said before everything around me went black.