Chapter 9.

• Dedicated to Wattpaders

Okay so happy thanksgiving! I'm full to the fullest. And I looked over my votes and comments and they gave me the inspiration to upload this early.I have never done this, so thank you to those that voted and commented. Keep it up andIwill definitely upload every 3 days or so. Anyways enjoy! :)~!<3*

Chapter 9. Porno

"Two scoops of vanilla, strawberries,Chocolate fudge, whip cream,Oreos,M&M's,Caramel fudge,cookie dough,and wafers please!"

" Is that all." The man behind the counter asked, raising an eye brow.

"I think so, hey guys do youthinkI missed any toppings?"I asked turning to the guys.

But allI got were stares.

" What?"

" Nothing." They all said in unison.

Iturned back to the guy, "I guess no then."

" Here you go." he handed me my bowl.

" Thank you."I flashed him a smile and made my way to the guys seat in the center of the ice cream shop.

I sat in between Antony and blake. My mouth watered at the huge bowl of ice cream.I grabbed a my spoon and took a gigantic scoop, and stuffed it in mouth.I closed my eyes and moaned lowly. Throwing my head back. Best ice cream ever! whenI opened my eyes,I noticed all the guys eyes were on me.

David had his spoon in mid air. Alex had his spoon in his mouth, Blake had ice cream on his shirt. and Antony wasn't paying mind to where he put his spoon so ice cream was on his cheek.I laughed, they all looked hilarious.

" What is wrong with you guys?"I asked between chuckles.

" Well not to be rude, but you werehaving an Orgasim over ice cream." Alex said smiling shyly.

" Yeah,I wonder what you'd do ifI put ice cream all over me?" David said, grinning ear to ear, and wiggling his eye brows.

"I sure wishI was that ice cream." Blake said smirking.

" We should buy her ice cream more often!" Antony exclaimed.

And they all laughed, giving each other high fives.

*******************************************************************

"Stop moving."

"I can't, this thing is tight and ichy!"

" Well you don't see me complaining about this ridiculous outfit you guys put me in."

The guys had rented out the whole mall, for a day of fun with me. So when we finished our ice cream, we made our way to a guys clothes store. The guys decided to dress me up in guys clothes. They even gave me a mustache.

I let them since no one was going to see me anyway. But as payback, i borough them into different stores andI dressed them up.I completed everyone outfit. But at the moment i was helping David. He was having trouble putting on his purple dress.

So here we stood in the claustrophobic dressing room. WhileI stood on the bench- to match Davids height-trying to pull the dress over his head. his shoulders were alittle too broad for the dress. But it was the biggest size. And he was not getting out of wearing the dress.

So struggled with it, pulling and tugging it down. And at the same time, trying not to tar the fabric. finallyI got it over his shoulders, andI hopped off the bench, pulling it down.It only reached 2 inches below his waist. Which mad the dress look extra skimpy.I giggled, just looking him over. With his dress, matching heels, sliver jewelry, and make-up.