(7) From lonner geek to famous lead singer

®Okay so here is chapter 7! I got Lavignes' name from Avril Lavigne, I really liked her last name so I used it as a first name! And to the right is Lavignes new cherry red electric guitar! Enjoy! ™

chapter.7 Cherry red electric guitar

He lowered his head and I stood on the tip of my toes, reaching for his lips. I could smell and feel his minty cool breath wash over my face, which would have made me fall if it weren't for his strong grip on my waist. Our lips were centimeters apart, and then I was knocked out of my daydream from someone calling my name! Then I came back to earth or should I say David's condo!

"Lavigne, Lavigne, hello anybody there?!" I shook my head and my eyes connected with light brown eyes; David's eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked. Leaning back in to one of his black couches.

"Blake needs you to help him with the lyrics to a new song." He answered.

"Of course, and we'll need your help to make the lyrics flow to a beat!" I said getting up and letting David lead the way to his music room.

When we stepped in to the room it was like music heaven! There were five guitars, 3 electric and two acoustic. Both of the acoustic guitars were, light mahogany cream colors. The electric guitars were electric blue, black- and my favorite color-red! In the back stood an all black and silver drum set, with two giant speakers on either side of the drums. And there was an electric piano, a regular piano, and a violin!

It was beautiful, but I was truly in love with the red guitar. It was by far the sexiest guitar I have seen in my whole life and trust me I have seen many guitars. I have gone guitar shopping and never have I seen this baby. I walked up to it and stroked it, letting my finger go over the strings! Then a throat cleared next to me, I turned and there stood the most sexist boy I have ever seen!

Look to the right>>>>>cherry red electric guitar

"It's a Gibson faded SG special electric guitar, brand new and just for you!" he said. That made me freeze only for a minute, then I jumped on him and I wrapped my legs around his waist, with my arms around his neck.

"Thank you, I love it!" I responded. He responded by putting his arms around me and holding me in place.

And I felt him snuggle his face in to my neck. I then felt his lips against my ear and he whispered, "You're welcome." This sent a shiver down my spine. I felt him kiss my neck, ever so gently. Then another throat was cleared, full of authority!

"Alright, you said your thank you, now let's make some music." Alex said.

I then slid out of Blake's arms and he put his arms to his sides. And we both took a step back from each other. David sat at his drum set while Blake grabbed the electric blue guitar and Alex grabbed the black electric guitar. I decided to grab mine. I picked it up and it felt nice putting the strap over my shoulder and letting it rest there.

Blake and I sat on two stools and faced each other and we started writing and scratching out lyrics on paper. While David and Alex worked on a beat asking us question now and then as we went! It took us about two hours to get the lyrics and the beat together and that's when we decided to try out the song. We dicided for this song we only needed Alex and Blake to play the guitar so I put mine back. Blake and I stood in front of our own microphones ready to begin the song.

Then Alex began to strum slowly, and Blake followed in with David right behind them. The intro was a little long and I beat my head to the soothing beat. Then the intro ended and it went on to the beat of the lyrics. I then began to sing US!

Play video, it's the beat of the song>

"The miles dissolved beneath my feet, meaningless empty distance. Distance that took no effort and barley time to cover. Trees like shadowed ghost, echoes around me older than I was. Timeless distance that counted for nothing. Like everything in this world I faced, with the enormity of time. And the infinite. Running was the most endless of space for me. I could run the length of time and back and provided blood, provided by me. I could keep on running and keep running, and that could be it!" I sang in to the mic with feeling, with my hands tightening around the mic. The beat went on and it rose a bit then Blake began to sing while strumming the guitar. As I beat my head to the beat!

"Poignant, almost, I thought, only a little sure how that made not thinking more natural. I could run and keep running. I could swim when I reached the ocean. Or if I had the motivation: to cling to the ground. I could run along the seabed. And keep running, though, I'd never had reason to try it. I could run round the world and round it again, and it would mean nothing. I could run the length of time and back and provided blood, provided by me I could keep running and keep running and that could be it!" Blake screamed the last word in to the mic.

Blake and Alex strummed harder and faster. Making a booming and clashing rock noise with David's drumming. David beat the drums hard bring his arms up high and beating the drums. I beat my head along to it, with my hair flying everywhere. The boys also beat their heads to the music. The tune built up and then got really low.

"ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh!" I said spoke into the mic softly, with my eyes closed then the music blared again. And that was mine and Blake's Q to go!

"That was a life. That was my living. Imitation living. There was no struggle. There was no end point and no threat. There was a meaningless world, with little effect on me. A passage of time, with even less of a universe. That could end and probably still leave me. Us!" we finished and the tune ended swiftly. The room was dead quiet, and I smiled!

I hope you like this awesome chapter. I wrote this song; tell me if you like it please. Because all of "Written in Bloods" songs will be written by me. I didn't steal anything, you can search all you want but you'll find that I really wrote this song myself. But anyways. Paramore rocks! ©