From lonner geek to famous lead singer

Chapter 2.audition alrighty

Should I call or not? Yeah. No. maybe. I've been lying on my bed staring at the card mr.richards gave me. Debating if I should call or not.alright I'll call, I decided after 20 minutes of debating was already dressed and I had eaten breakfast too.

My so called parents wouldn't mind, since their never around. I pulled out my cell and dialed 912*******.the man that answered said that limo would be over in 20. So to pass time, I watched TV. About 20 minutes later a honk caught my attention's turned the TV. Off and made my way outside.

The driver held the door open for me, I slide in and thanked him fiddled with my fingers the whole way was still a little nervous about this situation. The car came to a stop. Which knocked me out of my thoughts?

The door was open for me and I stepped out the limo to be met with a man in a suit, around his mid 30s.i recognized his voice as the man I spoke to earlier, as he spoke in to his blue tooth. "Follow me "he said to me.i obeyed took in my surroundings, the business building was about 40 flights high. It was tall black and shiney.very interlectual.

we walked in and the building had very high Tec and mostly glass furniture. It smelt of new furniture and slight peppermint. We walked into the elevator, which also looked high teced up. We came to the floor and walked up to two mahogany double doors. The man held the door open I walked in and thanked him.

"Good luck" he said leaving me in what looked like an auditorium. There was a line of people walking up the stage. At the moment a tanned girl with black hair to her shoulders was singing. I'm not trying to be cruel or anything, but she sounded like a bird dying spotted 3 boys sitting in the front row and mr.richards was seated next to them stood quiet and sat in the back. I listened to the singing foe about a half hour.

Now all that was left was a blonde, with might I add barley any clothing on. But that's not what made me notice her, she looked familiar to me. Then she began to talk into the mic on the stage. "Hi I'm Chelsea and I will be singing behind these's eyes by Kelly Clarkson."Chelsea, oh this is going to be good. She then began to sing, very off beat. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ahh!"omg did a cat get hit my a bull dozer?because it seems like she witnessed it die.

I couldn't it in any longer. So I burst out laughing, like a clown in a circus act.mr.richards and the 3 boys looked back at me.i then realized it the boys were written in blood, in the flesh.blake.alex, and david the band mates.that shut me up real quick.i could barley breath.i had to choke the air out of my throat.

"lavigne,don'tcome to school on Monday,because your life just got a whole lot worse."she screamed at me.she then stomped off the stage and made her way out the back entrance.oh boy.school is gonna be hectic for me.great,I can't wait until school, yea Monday!lavigne, you have arrived.what are you doing back there?"mr.richards asked. "um- "who is she?"asked blake as he cut me off.

"this is lavigne diamond and I met her yesterday when the limo broke down.and I suggested she come to the audition."richards explained. "hahahahaha.can she even sing?"blake asked between his fits of laughter. "actully, she can, and beautifully might I add."richards said. 'well lets here her sing then."he stated sarcasm dripping from his mouth.

"come on lavigne show them what your made of."richards stated.i walked towards the stage,my legs wobbled their way up the stage steps.i walked up to the mic. "alright now sing what the hot blonde sang."blake told me.i took a deep breath and I began to sing behind these's hazel eyes.

Seems like just yesterday

You were a part of me

I used to stand so tall

I used to be so strong

Your arms around me tight

Everything, it felt so right

Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong

Now I can't breathe

No, I can't sleep

I'm barely hanging on

Here I am, once again

I'm torn into pieces

Can't deny it, can't pretend

Just thought you were the one

Broken up, deep inside

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes

...behind these's hazel eyes."I finished singing.

i opened my eyes realizing they were closed again like last time. "whoa,jr whered you find her shes,shes- "perfect"alex finished davids sentence.blake looked astonished his were wide as sausers.sorry for the plate anology.

"so what do you fellas think, is she in or what."richards asked. "yeah" "of coarse"david and alex said in unison. "how about you blake"they asked in unison againwow are they act like twins, weird.we all looked towards him.he finally blurted his answer out. "okay.shes in"he said.i guess he was blue because he was wrong about me.

"well.welcome to the band lavigne."richards said.i'm in written blood!wow!what an audition!

michalik™≥3 ©copyright 2010 feb 5