'Dear Virgil,

    I'm so, so, sorry this happened. Xela, my depression, got to me. I know we talked about this. I just pretended to be happy so that I could make you happy...

    As you can see, that probably wasn't the best idea..

    I should've talked about this. But I didn't. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

    On the positive side, I'll regenerate. Even if I won't remember anything and I'll look different, it'll still be Creativity.

     I hope you'll still love me... Even if I'm gone...

     And also! You won't be the youngest anymore!

     Please tell the new me about this me. The one who's writing to you right now..

     Promise me that you won't be too sad. I love you so much. Don't forget about me. ❤️💜'

I reread the note multiple times, but ended up breaking out in sobs halfway through the fifth time reading it.

Suddenly, everything started shaking viciously and a loud thump was heard from downstairs.

I rushed out of my room, completely forgetting about the tears that were currently streaming down my face.

"Owie." You could hear from the front door.

Running down the stairs, I see a slightly younger version of Roman fallen over on the ground.

"Roman!" I yell.

"Wha? Who's Roma- agh!" His back hits the ground as I jump on him and give him a huge hug.

"Virgil." Logan's voice said from the stairs.

I get off of Roman and look up at Logan. You can see the dried tears on his cheeks.

"What?" I ask.

"That's not Roman. It's a different version. Just look at him." He looks down to Roman, or at least who I think is Roman, and waited for me to look at him too.

I look back in front of me and stare at the person.

His sash is flipped the other way along with his slightly younger appearence.

He looks about.. 4 years younger than what Thomas is right now.

So only 1 year younger than me.

And his-

"Your wings." I gasp. "They have my color on them."

I stare at his wings, which were currently sticking out of his clothing messily.

"Oh my god.. You still have the prosthetic?" I question.

(Heere's what his new wings look like)

(Took 37 minutes to draw-)

He looks at me in confusion.

"Wha?"

"The old Creativity had wings." I explained sadly. "They were beautiful... I'm not saying yours aren't! Yours are beautiful too. Um,, I also have wings.."

I take off my jacket and shirt and stretch out my wings.

"Jesus Christ, I haven't moved them in forever." I mumbled.

"Oh, they're purple." Creativity points out. "I have purple on my wings too."

"Yeah.. I guess the old Creativity picked up some of my traits..." I look to the ground, feeling a sadness wash over me.

"Sooo.. I'm Creativity?" He asked.

"Mhm." I nod.

"Who's our host? And who are you? And him. And him." I raise an eyebrow at the last 'and him' and look over to see Patton next to Logan, holding his hand.

"Oh, our hosts name is Thomas, I'm Anxiety, but you can call me Virgil. That's Logic, or Logan. That's Morality, or Patton. Then there's also your brother and Deceit." I introduce everyone.

"I have a brother?" He asks.

"Yeah." I answer. "Do you wanna meet him?"

Creativity nods his head quickly.

"Ok, c'mon."

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 566