Yes, I know that Remy and Picani aren't sides

"Oh, hey Virgil!" Roman exclaims as I walk into his room and wave hello at him. "I was just now getting ready to leave this hospital. I'm guessing you already, or just, signed out?"

I nod to confirm his question.

"Hey, I got a prosthetic wing. What about you?" He questions excitedly.

"Yeah, I got one."

"Nice."

Silence.

"Let's leave, I'm tired of this place."

"Ok, hold on I just need to grab a few more of my things." Roman grabbed 'a few more of his things' just like he said he would, and then we signed him out and left.

•••

"HEY BITCHES!" I screamed, then coughed a little from not talking in a bit.

"PROFANITY!" Patton screamed back at me from upstairs. After a good 2 seconds, everybody came running towards me, all coming from upstairs. Including, Remus, Patton, Deceit, Thomas , Remy, Picani, and Logan.

Logan didn't run though, he just casually walked down the stairs.

They all gave me a huge group hug (though Logan just awkwardly wrapped his arms around everyone) and they all told me how much they missed me and blah blah blah.

Once they all separated from the hug they rushed over to Roman and hugged him too, saying the same things they said to me.

"Jesus, Picani and Remy. I haven't seen you guys in such a long time." I laughed.

"What about me?!" Remus gasped dramatically.

"Shut up, Dukey." I aim my attention back towards Remy and Picani.

Everybody stops hugging Roman and just chats with each other, Remy and Picani start talking to me though. We've lost allot of 'family' time.

"Well we heard what happened to you and we wanted to make sure you felt loved." Picani smiled.

"Oh, I've already got Roman to do that for me." I giggled.

"Wait what?" Remy stared at me in astonishment. "You and Princey are boyf-"

"Riends. Yes." I cut Remy off.

(Totally not a reference)

Just then, there was a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it." I said and walked over to the door.

When I opened the door, I was met with two very familiar faces.

I looked at the two people with wide eyes. I almost cried when they waved at me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 431

I love putting cliffhangers in my books :)

Did you guys like my BMC reference?