"No." Roman sat up again and looked me dead in the eye. "I'm not letting this happen to you."

"Babe, they're gonna hurt you too. I don't want you to get hurt." I almost started crying, but I choked back the tears.

"I don't care! I want you to be safe!" Roman shot back.

Tears streamed down my face and I just decided to kiss Roman. It might be one of my last chances to.

We passionately kiss for about a minute and then we cry into each other's shoulders.

I hear a knock on the door and I flinch. I curl up into a ball in the corner of the hospital bed and I start to shake.

"R-Roman you have to le-leave now." I stutter.

"No I'm not leaving, no matter what they say." Roman says sternly. I know he won't agree with me to leave so I just give up.

Dr Deen walks into my room and tells everyone that visiting time is over.

Everyone but Roman leaves and Dr Deen tells him he has to leave.

"I'm not leaving." Roman says. Dr Deen smirks.

"Okay." He shrugs.

"So, Raven." He looks back at me and smiles.

Why did he call me Raven? Is that what they all call me now? I know Dr Reynolds called me Raven...

"I heard that you told your little boyfriend over here about what we do." Dr Deen walked up to me and punched me square in the jaw. Blood started to dribble from my mouth and I stayed quiet. I knew that these people just liked to hear me scream. I glanced over at Roman and he was about to cry. "You know you're not supposed to do that. And I know that Dr Reynolds told you not to."

Dr Deen grabbed a knife from the same drawer Dr Reynolds did and he walked over to me with it.

He pressed it against my chest and a small bead of blood appeared.

A knock was heard at the door and Dr Reynolds walked in.

"Oh hey! You're just in time!" Dr Deen exclaimed.

"Mind if I join?" Dr Reynolds smirked.

"YES! YES I DO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO HIM!" You could hear the heartbreak in Romans voice.

Dr Reynolds walked over to Roman and she looked at him for a few seconds.

"You have wings too, don't you?" She asked.

"Yes! But what does that have to do with any of this?!" Roman yelled.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 416