After around an hour, somebody finally walks into my room.

I don't want anyone to come in here though. That note made the scary vibes in here turn even scarier.

"I'm JD, you can call me that, or Dr Deen." Dr Deen greeted. "Show me your wings."

He slams the door closed.

I flinch at the loud noise and fully take off my hoodie and my shirt. I present my wings and Dr Deen walks over to me.

"Wow, they're so pretty." He says in a monotone. "I want one of the feathers."

My eyes widen and I flinch as Dr Deen moves his hand towards one of my wings. Just before I'm able to move away fully though, he grabs ahold of one of the longer feathers and tears it out of my wing.

I scream in pain as blood pours down my feathers and onto the floor. Dr Deen laughs hysterically and I start to tear up.

He holds it up to his face, smirking.

"I need another one." He says casually.

"NO! PLEASE NO! IT HURTS SO MUCH!" I yell.

"Too bad." He moves his hand towards my wing again and I start crying. He jerks out another feather and I start screaming for help.

"HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE, HELP ME!" Dr Deen laughs at what I'm yelling and I look up at him.

"The walls and the door are sound proof. Nobody will hear you." He laughs like a maniac and leaves the room with my feathers.

"Please.. Someone.. Anyone... Help." I cry to myself.

•••

I look at the door and start thinking.

Maybe it's unlocked. I could escape right now if I wanted... But what if I get caught leaving?

Screw it. I don't want to go through this pain anymore.

I stand up and walk over to the door. Taking a deep breath, I get ready to run.

I put my hand above the doorknob.

Just before I put my hand on the doorknob, somebody walks in.

Damnit.

"Trying to escape? That's not something you should do, y'know. You get hurt if you do that." My eyes widen and I try to make up an excuse.

"I-I just w-wanted t-to get some wat-water." I lied.

The doctor laughed.

"That's what they all say." She pushed me aside and walked into the room.

I sat back down on the bed and looked at my lap. I heard a drawer open and close.

I look up and see the doctor holding a knife.

"N-no please d-dont, Miss." I plead, but she just ignores what I said.

"Call me Dr Reynolds." She says. I nod, not wanting to do anything to make her mad.

Dr Reynolds walks over to me and I flinch. She brings the knife up to the side of my neck and lightly presses it against my skin.

"Don't ever try to escape again." She said sternly and then pressed the knife hard against my skin and slid it across my neck slowly.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 502