15

Thomas messed with his phone a bit and then turned up the volume in the car.

"Stop kissing Deceit and listen to the song." He said.

The song 'Forbidden Fruit' or in other words, 'The Duke's Song' played and Remus stopped kissing Deceit.

"ADAM AND EVE BOUGHT KNOWLEDGE FOR THE SMALL PRICE OF A LITTLE SIN.  THEY ALSO LOST ETERNAL LIFE, BUT WHAT'S FRUIT WITHOUT THE PITS?" Remus screamed.

"Apples don't have pits." Logan said. "And please stop screaming."

"I am the DUKE and it's high time that I dropped in! And since you haven't puked yet you'll know they're wrong when they call you sick." Remus sang. "It's unicorn horns and dragon tails, Roman's dull creativity."

"That still hurts my feeling, Dukey." Roman mumbled and I laughed at his comment.

"If you want the spectrum A to Z then you'll need a little help from me. From unicorn porn to rats impaled, I give these thoughts generously! If you really wanna challenge your viewerSHIP then you'll need to stop limiting me."

"What in the shit have I been drinking?" Thomas asked.

"It's fine." Logan tuned in.

"It isn't you, these thoughts you're thinking." Patton sang.

"Alright, you've got to stop this guy from singing." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I love how hard you try. It's so cute! Let's resume. Sure, people don't like me much, Thomas. But that's only just 'cause I'm honest! Good and bad is all made-up nonsense." Remus did small dances while he sang.

"Bro, I'm gonna whip your butt!" Roman exclaimed.

"Do ya promise?" Remus smirked. "Thomas. Speaking of honesty, recently a snake offered me a morsel from the Tree of Knowledge. He said:"

"You're wanting to be more honest? And be direct dealing with your issues? No longer will you deceive yourself about the ugliness within you!" Deceit took over Remuss' part and sang it for himself.

"Neat!" Both Remus and Deceit exclaimed.

"You wanna face facts? I've got one! Your late night thoughts get pretty sick, dude. If you shared those musings with your friends, I doubt they would forgive you. EVEN THOUGH! Everybody sins. Everybody dies. Why deny yourself knowledge? Saaaaay, knowledge of yourself!" Remus proudly sang.

We finished the song after a few more lines and then we all laughed afterwards.

"You guys are amazing." I giggled.

"Uno reverse card!" Patton exclaimed.

"When did we start playing Uno?" Logan asked.

"It's just a saying." Patton explained.

"Patton, where did you learn that?" I ask, disappointed.

"YoooouuuuTuuuuubeeeee." Patton said as if trying to be creepy.

"Of course." I sighed.

"We're here!" Thomas told us, coming to a stop and taking the keys out of the ignition.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 460