22

Don't hate me-

••• Time skip two weeks :3

(Romans pov)

It's 2 am and I can't sleep. The voice in my head keeps me awake, only making me cry.

Crying usually makes me exhausted so then I fall asleep. But not in this case.

Virgil doesn't really love you. Who would even like somebody like you?

Please leave me alone.

Sorry, but no can do. I'm staying with you.

Why? Why do you have to do this?

It's my job.

I cry even more as the voice tells me to do things that I don't want to do.

I get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom that was in my room (all of us sides have a bathroom connected to our rooms).

Once I got inside, I picked up the rectangular piece of metal off of my bathrooms counter.

I take off the bandage on my arm with shaky hands and teary eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Virgil." I sob.

(Virgil's pov) (••• and a time skip bc Virge isn't awake at 2 am (well sometimes he is but whatever)

I wake up when Patton walks into my room.

"Wake up kiddo! Breakfast is ready!" He smiles.

I feel bad for Patton now. I used to put his food to waste and just throw it up. But I don't make my self throw it up anymore. I force myself to eat it and then wait for my body to throw up. But it never does.

The feeling of hunger has returned to me because I've been eating every single meal. My body also no longer has the need to throw up while, or after, I eat.

Insecure always bothers me about eating though.

You're already so fat, you don't need to eat more.

I need to eat to stay alive.

Don't you wanna die, though?

....I'm not answering that question.

"Alright, I'll be out there in a sec." I told Patton.

"Ok!" Patton skipped, yes, skipped, out of my room.

He's too pure for this world...

I unwrap myself from my blankets and get out of bed.

I walk over to my dresser and put on my usual attire, then walked out of my room and down the stairs.

"G'morning guys." I wave.

They all respond in their own ways.

I sit down at the table and start eating my food.

"Thanks dad." I thank.

I also thank my body for allowing me to taste again.

"No prob, kiddo!" He exclaims.

I smile, happy to be happy.

I look over to Roman, who isn't eating very quickly.

"You okay, Ro?" I ask.

"What? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." He took another bite of his food. "I'm just not that hungry."

"Are you sick, kiddo?!" Patton screeches.