Insecure screams in pain and starts crying.

"Help! Please!" He says weakly.

"They'll be there any second now, okay?" The police officer tells Insecure.

"Wh-" Dr Deen was cut off by police officers slamming the door open.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND DROP THE WEAPON!" One of them demanded.

Dr Deen panicked and shot multiple times at multiple of the officers. Luckily they had protective vests on them so the bullets didn't actually hit any of them.

Dr Deen ran out of bullets and tried to run out of the room, but the police officers blocked him.

They grabbed Dr Deen and hand cuffed him immediately. He tried to get out of their grasp, but he was unsuccessful.

After a while, he gave up and slumped down into the officers' arms.

Insecure was passed out on the floor, probably from the pain of the gunshot. He got shot on the shoulder.

The police officers left with Dr Deen and paramedics rushed in.

They cleaned up all of our recent wounds and then brought us all into an ambulance.

"We're taking you to a different hospital, ok?" One of them said. I nodded and sat down on the bed inside the ambulance. Insecure was next to me and Roman was sitting in the side seats.

"May I ask you why you have wings?" A different paramedic asked me.

I immediately started to cry, remembering what just happened since someone found out.

"We just woke up one day with them. Please don't tell anyone or ask any questions about it anymore." Roman took over.

"Yes, Sir." The same paramedic said.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 268

Sorry for the short chapter.