(Virgil's pov)

I wake up with a groan and pick up my phone from my nightstand.

"2 pm?!" I scramble to sit up, which resulted in me getting tangled in my blankets.

God damnit..

I slowly but surely find my way out of my blankets and then stand up.

Why didn't Patton wake me up?

I walk over to my door, not caring about my appearance much, and walk out my room.

Walking down the stairs, I hear Thomas talking to.. someone? I'm not sure exactly.

I peek around the wall, halfway down the stairs, and see who he's talking to.

Oh, it's just Talyn and Joan

I continue walking down the stairs, to which I receive a glance from Thomas.

I smile at him and walk towards the kitchen.

I open the pantry door and hear Talyn.

"Yeah, bu- what the hell? How did the pantry open?"

Thomas looks over to me and I look back at him.

"Oh, uh, I dunno, I can close it if you want." He stood up from his sitting position on the couch and walked into the kitchen.

I wonder what would happen if Talyn and Joan found out that us sides were real..

He puts a finger on the door and slowly closes it while I snatch a poptart out.

He rolls his eyes after I stick my tongue out at him and walk up the stairs.

I pass by Romans room while on my way to my room and stop dead in my tracks.

I hear quiet sobbing coming from his room.

The hell?

I turn towards his door and knock on it.

The sobbing stops immediately and I hear a few whispers before the door opens.

"Oh- uh, Virge, what do you need?" He asks, his eyes red and puffy.

"W-were you crying?" I question.

"What? No.. why would I be crying?" He shifts his position uncomfortably.

"I don't know.." I look deep into his eyes, a flash of anger showing, but quickly disappearing.

We stand there for a few awkward  seconds untill Roman speaks.

"Um, while you're here, can I tell you something?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 365

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm losing ideas for this story..