Sirius Black.

I open my eyes.

My hair is covering my eyes. Hiding my vision. I push it back. Letting me see the room of the house of the family I surely hate.

They support "him". I am a disappointment to them cause I feel differently. I am Gryffindor while the rest of them were Slytherin. I don't believe in their ways. And I won't start.

Today, thankfully was September 1st.

The day I return to Hogwarts. Over the summer the "map" has been sent for each of us to work on. So far, so good. I check my trunk, making sure I have everything I need. I never got an owl. Regulus did. Mother said disappointments don't get treats.

"Sirius!" Mother yells. I chuckle to myself. Tormenting her is fun. I like to see the lengths she will go to.

"SIRRRRIIIIUS!!"She yells. I believe now would be a good time to go down. Before she really blows her cap off. I bump my suit case down the stairs and dump it in the hall.

"WHAAT?" I shout near enough in her face.

She spits words at me. "Your no better than those Mudbloods"

I feel my fists clenching at my side. I would, for Prongs.. But I can't.

Mother shoves me a plate of some sort of food that I am not convinced is edible but I attempt to eat. I try to ignore the taste of Sweat.

Regulus appears, he gets something a little more appetising for breakfast. Before long we are being shoved along. Into the car and travelling in silence to Kings Cross Station.

I get out the car. I take my case. I refuse to wait for them and get embarrassed by the comments they make about my friends. I have my ticket so there is no need to wait.

"See Ya" I run free towards the wall between platform 9 and 10. The Hogwarts Express appears.

I grin. Fifth Year is Going to be good....

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hi. This is my first story and I am obsessed with Harry Potter Fanfiction right now so I thought I would give it ago. No hate please. I have read a lot of Marauder fanfiction and am trying to make this one as original as possible. I am only young so please? Feedback?