Corrupted Humans

~Lazuli's POV~

"Hello everyone! I've been waiting for you" an energetic and very excited voice greets us as everyone steps off the bus. The person we're greeted by turns out to be a human dressed in a strange outfit that strangely resembles what those space humans wear, I think they were called astronauts. 

The outfits they wore for space exploring always reminded me of large, fluffy, white marshmallows

The outfits they wore for space exploring always reminded me of large, fluffy, white marshmallows. "Oh my God! It's the Space Hero; 13! The chivalrous pro who's rescued hundreds of people from disasters from across the world!....." Izuku almost squeals as he looks at the person who's supposedly called 13 with sparkling eyes filled with admiration and the green haired human starts mumbling and muttering at an inaudible pace about how great this human named 13 is but his muttering quickly begins to become too much. "Izuku, please, shush" I tell the rambling human as I gently slam my hand over his mouth, cutting off his mumbles. I notice Izuku's face heat up some but he nods his head and stops rambling.

"I can't wait to show you the inside! Follow me" 13 says and everyone follows the human inside the dome building our class period is going to take place in. "Holy crap! It looks like some sort of amusement park in here!" Ejirou exclaims and I have to agree with him. The layout of this facility kind of reminds me of Beach City Funland, Beach City's residential amusement park. 

"A ship wreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm and many more! I created this training facility to prepare you all to deal with different types of disasters

"A ship wreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm and many more! I created this training facility to prepare you all to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint!" 13 tells us sounding very proud of their work. "Hold on, shouldn't All Might be here by now? Wait let me guess, he booked an interview instead" Mr. Aizawa says as he looks around for the abnormally tall human male.  

I wonder if Mr. Aizawa has something against the Symbol Of Peace, I thought all humans loved him. Well all humans except for the corrupted ones. Mr. Aizawa speaks as if just the thought of All Might annoys him to no end, I wonder why. "Actually its something else" 13 says quietly, their voice nothing but a whisper as they speak to our homeroom teacher but because my abilities are much more superior when it comes to humans I can easily hear them speak. Can't say the same for the rest of the class though. "Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his powers. He's resting in the teacher's longue right now as we speak" 13 says as they hold up three fingers. "That man is the embodiment of irresponsibility" Mr. Aizawa sighs out, sounding even more annoyed than he always does.