Warping Away

~Royal Lapis Lazuli's POV~

I stand in the Temple in front of the warp pad by me and the gems' rooms with the rest if the Crystal Gems plus Steven and Connie. It's been two days since Garnet told me I'll be going to Japan and I'm about to leave in a little bit, right now I'm just saying goodbye to everyone. "I'm going to miss you Queen, it's going to be pretty boring around here without you. I can't believe you're leaving Steven and I to deal with Pearl's boring butt" Amethyst tells me and I laugh lightly at her statement. "Come on Amie that was mean" I tell her with a half smile-half smirk, I mean she's not wrong though. The gem I'm talking to now is the second shortest Crystal Gem named Amethyst. She stands at 5'0" since she was "over cooked" in her kindergarden but no one really minds her height. She has long pale purple hair, purple skin and dark purple eyes. Her limps are plump and thick like mine and her body shape is curvy like mine as well but hers is a little more curve than hourglass. 

"Amethyst!" Pearl shouts, obviously offended by the small purple gem's words

"Amethyst!" Pearl shouts, obviously offended by the small purple gem's words. "Come now Pearl you know she's only joking" I tell the taller, skinny gem with a smile as I pat her on her shoulder. "Humph" Pearl huffs as she crosses her arms over her small chest and I notice her cheeks become tinted light blue in embarrassment. "Don't be like that Pearl, it was only light teasing" I tell Pearl with a small laugh as I pat her on her shoulder again. "But that doesn't mean it's nice!" Pearl says loudly as she glares at Amethyst who laughs at her in return. "You are so sensitive P!" Amethyst tells our fellow teammate which only causes Pearl to get even more upset.

Pearl is a very tall gem with a very skinny but graceful built, kind of like a stereotypical ballerina's. Every movement she makes is light weight and elegant which is something that is very much expected of a pearl from Homeworld, especially if that pearl belongs to a Diamond. Pearl stands at 6'0" and has very translucent, snow white skin with short orangish pink hair. Her gemstone is slightly misshaped but that never stopped our Diamond-I mean Rose from caring for her. She has the signature pointy nose that all pearls do and her eyes are a beautiful light sky blue. She's always seen wearing a sleeveless, sky blue top, with a star on her breast area, that has a translucent chest and transferred into a transparent silk ballet skirt around her waist. She also has short salmon pink-colored leggings that come to her thighs, light-green socks, and slip-on ballet flats to match.

 She also has short salmon pink-colored leggings that come to her thighs, light-green socks, and slip-on ballet flats to match