(Pt.2) Break In

~Lazuli's POV~

I look at Ejirou with wide eyes filled with surprise. "Oh my Diamonds! No way, its you!" I cry out in pleasant surprise. One the day I met Ejirou he told me what was bothering him, it actually turned out he had some serious doubts about becoming a hero. He tried out for UA and was really nervous for the results. So being the semential gem that I've grown to be I helped comfort him. We became pretty comfortable with each other. We ended up talking for some hours and hung out for the entire day until it got dark! Sadly we forgot to exchange numbers and lost contact. "I can't believe I didn't recognize you, you look so different!" I tell him as I look at him up and down, he really changed but now that I know who he is I can see some similarities to how he looked before.

"Yep! I'm the Ejirou Kirishima you met at the coffee store, its so good to see you again Lazuli-chan!" Ejirou tells me with a wide, toothy and completely adorable smile.

"Hehehe, I see you're still as adorable as when we first met" I tell him, giggling a little. Hearing this Ejirou's cheeks flush pink and he looks away from me. After I got to know Ejirou some when we first met I quickly concluded he was what humans call a "fluff child". I don't know why but to me his shy yet bold and energetic mannerism was so adorable to me! Kind of like a shy yet excited puppy who just got adopted into a new home. "Sorry, sorry I didn't mean to make you blush" I tell him, giggling slightly after a speak. "I-its okay" he says embarrassedly as he rubs the back of his neck with a shy smile. "I wanted to approach you earlier but I was kind of embarrassed to, I noticed you a while ago but I didn't really know how to approach you until now, not very manly of me" Ejirou tells me sounding kind of embarrassed.

"No its okay! I'm glad you reach out to me in the end, I would love to get to know you better" I tell him with a smile, waving off his concerns. "Do you want to sit with me and my friends?" Ejirou asks me with a smile and I eagerly nod my head. "Sure! That would be great, where are you guys sitting?" I ask him and he points to a table towards the back of the cafeteria by one of the large window walls. I look over to where he's pointing to see a few of our classmates sitting there already. "What are we waiting for, lets go!" I tell Ejirou excitedly and we both make our way to the table he and his friends are sitting at. When we arrive I see the that other humans sitting at the table are that one pink and energetic girl named Mina, that kind of plain looking boy with large elbows who said his name was Sero and the golden blond haired boy Denki.

I can't help but look at the blond boy with unsureness, mixed feelings raising within me. "Hey guys! I'm back!" Ejirou greets the people at the table, "finally! I was wondering why you were taking so long!" Denki says with a smile as he looks up at Ejirou. "Oh, I see you brought a pretty lady over" Denki says and gives me a wink and I just give him a somewhat awkward smile. "I remember you, you totally beat Jirou and I in combat training during All Might's last class. You were so powerful!" Kaminari says as he looks at me. "You think so? Thanks" I tell him with a smile even if I feel a little awkward being around him. "Guys this is Lazuli, she's going to be sitting with us today" Ejirou tells his friends with a smile as he sits down next to Kaminari. "I know Lazuli-chan! Come sit next to me!" Mina says happily and pats the open seat next to her.

Royal Lapis LazuliOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara