Epilogue

Epilogue 

Chapter 48

  4 years later.......

(A little bit of everyone's POV)

Zayn's POV

        These past few years have been amazing for me. I proposed to Perrie 3 years ago and we're about to hit our two year wedding anniversary. Plus, we haven't told anyone let, not even the lads, but Perrie and I have a baby on the way. Perrie is 4 months along and we found last week that we are having a baby girl, which Perrie and I are beyond excited about. I still go on tour with the lads and perform in One Direction, but I've been taking some time off for my family, which is the most important thing in the world to me.

Louis' POV

       Over the course of the last 4 years, I've managed to lose Eleanor, get her back, and lose her all over again. Some said that we doomed from the beginning, but I tried to ignore them because I loved her more than anyone else in the world. I've moved on since then though. Two years ago, I learned that Liam broke up his girlfriend Danielle because he was in love with me. He was the first guy that made me question my sexuality, but in the end it was worth it. We've been together and happy ever since. We're not married yet, but we plan on making that happen pretty soon.

Liam's POV

       I can't believe another 4 years have gone by. Honestly, I don't even know where the time goes anymore. Yesterday I was on the XFactor and today I'm gay man who is dating and in love with one of his best mates. I never used to be gay, but there was just something about Louis that made me want him more than I wanted Danielle. I know that sounds kind of mean, but Louis is the one for me. We've been dating for a little over two years now. I hope that boy purposes to me soon because I want to spend the rest of my life with him until I'm 105 and die peacefully in his arms. 

Harry and Niall's POV

        The past 4 years have the best 4 years of our lives. Adopting our children was one of the best things we have ever done. Emma and Jane are both 6 years old now and are in the second grade. They are both so smart, that they skipped a grade. We're extremely proud of them. Jake is now 16 years old and a junior in high school. He has a girlfriend and he's captain of the football team. Jake's girlfriend is a nice girl, but she can get wild sometimes and have to make sure that Jake dosen't lose control. It feels like it was only yesterday that we adopted Emma, Jane, and Jake. Man we're getting old. Before we know it, Emma and Jane will both come home from school with boyfriends and Jake will be married. Life is flashing before our very eyes. That is why we are living in the moment and enjoying every single second of it. 

The End

I had a great time writing this fanfic for you guys. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Anyways, stay tuned for future works and let me know what you thought of this fanfic. Until next time, peace out. :) -Mary

Undeniable Love (A Narry Fanfic Featuring 5SOS)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara