Niall I'm So Sorry

Niall I'm So Sorry

Chapter 24

  Harry's POV

        I'm outside of Niall's room and I notice that Liam and Louis are still in there. As soon as they notice me come in, they both tell Niall that they are going to get something to eat, but they'll try to come back later. I grab Niall's hand and squeeze it tight. "Hey babe." He leans forward and peaks me on the lips and says "Hey babe, Liam said you had something you needed to talk to me about. He also said that you know what's wrong with me. Can you please tell me?" I look at ground and tears start falling down my face. Niall grabs my hand and says "Is whatever's wrong with me bad enough to make people cry?" I finally look up at Niall and tell him "Yes it is." "Harry I know I'm probably not going to want to hear what's wrong with me, but I need to know." I sigh and decide to just be honest with him.

        "Niall I don't know how to tell you this. I need to promise me that you won't freak out on me." "Babe by the way you're talking, I can't promise that." "Niall, Zayn and I met Dr. Thompson earlier and he told us about the tests that he ran on you. Babe I'm so sorry for what I'm about to tell you." Niall starts crying and I lose it completely. "Babe you have stomach cancer." As soon as Niall hears those words come out of my mouth, he's whailing like a little kid right now and is clutching his stomach. I panic and call for a nurse. Within 30 seconds, the nurse comes in and haves to give Niall some meds in order to calm down a bit. I thank the nurse and tell her that I'll call for her if Niall needs anything. She nods and walks away. 

20 minutes later...

        Niall has finally stopped crying, but hasn't said anything to me. I look at him and say "Niall I'm so sorry. You know I would trade places with you in heartbeat. I can't stand to see you in so much pain, but I want you to know that you're strong. You will get through this and I'll be by your side every step of the way. I'm not going anywhere Niall James Horan. You can't get rid of me because I love you too much to leave you okay?" Niall nods and I kiss him on the forehead. "I know you've had a long day and that you're exhausted. I'm going to let you get some sleep. I'm going to grab a bite to eat, but I'll be back as soon as possible babe." Niall finally speaks up "I love you too babe. I just need a little bit of alone time to think and sleep. I want you to be the first person I see though when I wake up. " "Trust me Niall, I will be." He smiles and shuts his eyes, drifting off into a deep and dreamless sleep.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary