I Want To Propose To Niall

Chapter 35

3 months later.......

Harry's POV

        Niall and I have been living together for quite some time now. We purchased our house 6 months ago and moved into it two months ago. It's a lovely place right near a beautiful brook. The brook has a fancy name that I can't quite put my finger on, but Niall loves it and so do I. Anyways, Niall has done a complete 360 since he's been out of the hospital. He barely has stomach pains anymore and when he does, he takes medication for it and the stomach pains go away shortly after. We've been completely happy and haven't got into any fights. I was actually thinking of proposing to Niall. He's the love of my life and I went to spend every second of the rest of my life with him until the day I die. I decide to Skype the lads and tell them about what I planned on doing for Niall's proposal and I want the lads to be in on this.

        I call Zayn, Louis, and Liam on Skype and they call pick up immediately. "Hey guys." "Hey Harry." They all say in unison. Zayn is the first one to speak up. "Is everything okay Harry? You don't normally video chat or call us in the daytime." "Everything is fine Zayn. I was just wondering if you guys could help me with something important." Liam then asks "What do you need our help with Harry?" "I need you guys to tell help me with my proposal to Niall." They all look shocked, especially Zayn. Zayn gulps and speaks up "You want to propose to Niall? Don't you think it's a little too soon?" I roll my eyes. "Zayn I've known Niall for years now and even though we've only been together about a year, I know Niall is the one. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone but him." I hear Liam and Louis say "Awwwwwwwwww" and I start to blush. Zayn then gets over his questioning attitude. "All I want is for Niall and you to be happy. You make him happier than anyone else I've ever seen him with. Don't screw it up Harry." I glare at him "Why on Earth would I even think of screwing it up?" Zayn glares back and says "You're one of my best friends Harry, but sometimes your players tend to come out." I ignore him. "Can all of you come over to my house in two hours? Niall's out with his brother Gregg at the moment and he won't be home until late tonight so we have a few hours to talk about the proposal plans." They all nod and Louis says "Sounds good to me Harry. See you soon buddy." 

        I end the call and decide to clean the house for a bit. I'm about to make plans for one of the biggest days of my life, other than my wedding if Niall agrees to marry me. I'm excited,anxious, and a bit scared all wrapped up in one. I just want to make the proposal special for Niall. Niall James Horan is a very special person and he deserves to have a very special proposal and possibly a very special wedding. I smile to myself knowing exactly I want to propose to him. 

Hope you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary

Undeniable Love (A Narry Fanfic Featuring 5SOS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें