I Always Get My Way Hemmings

Chapter 4

Luke's POV

        I'm honestly having one of the best nights that I've had in awhile and I feel like I'm on cloud nine. I've become good friends with the lads of One Direction. The only one that tends to keep his distance from me is Niall. There are times where he'll talk to me and other times where he looks like he wants to run away from a conversation with me. Anyways, it's my turn to play a round of GTA and it just so happens I'm facing off against Harry. Everyone cheers except for Niall, he just rolls his eyes. We're 5 minutes into the round and Harry's beating me by a mile. He keeps telling me "Luke baby I'm the master and you're not hahahahahahahaha". I want to be mad at him for saying that, but instead I burst out laughing.

20 minutes later....

        It's official. Harry is the master and I am the loser. Harry then comes up and shakes my hand. He tells me "Luke baby, I knew you couldn't beat me, though you did put up a good fight." I smile at him and thank him. He then pulls me in for a hug and then the unexpected happens. Before he walks back to the couch to sit down, he kisses me on the forehead. I stand there completely shell shocked and I can feel my face burning up. Everyone is staring at me with their jaws dropped, except for Niall. He's looking at me like he wants to rip my throat out. It's making me uncomfortable and I decide that I'm going to have a word with Niall about his behavior. 

        "Niall?" "What do you want pretty boy?" "Excuse me?" "You heard me." "Niall, I just wanted to know what's your problem. You've been looking at me for the past hour like you want to kill me and it's making me feel a bit uncomfortable." "First of all pretty boy, I am actually fighting the urge to punch you in the face right now. Second of all, you're crossing a line my friend." "What on earth are you talking about Niall?" "You know exactly what I'm talking about." "Actually no I don't. I would appreciate it though if you did."

        "Well pretty boy, the line you've been crossing is flirting with Harry." I start to panic. Does Niall know that I'm into Harry? He sees me going pale and barks out a laugh. "You don't think I know that you're into Harry? I can tell just by the way you look at him and how you constantly grab his hand." Niall then grabs my arm and looks me dead in the eye. "Well let me tell you something Hemmings. I've been in love with Harry for years. You've only known him for a few months. Harry is going to be mine and I'm not going to let some punk pop wannabe get in the way of that." "First of all Niall, please stop calling me pretty boy. Second of all, you're not my mother. If I want something, I'll find a way to get it. I like Harry and there's nothing you can do about." Niall's face then seeps into a darker expression than before and he turns to walk away. Before he walks away though, he looks back at me and says "Hemmings, you should know that Niall Horan always gets his way in the end."

Hope you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary