Niall Gets To Leave

Niall Gets To Leave

Chapter 34

2 Days Later....

Louis' POV

        All of us are with Niall in his room helping him pack up his belongings. He got his discharge papers a few minutes ago, which means he's free to leave with us. I smile to myself. After months of seeing Niall in such pain and agony, he finallys gets to leave this unhappy place and get back to being the perky Irish lad that we've all known come to know and love over the years. I hug Niall and he hugs me back. I start crying a bit when he wraps his arms around me. Niall notices and asks me "Louis why are you crying?" I look at him and tell him "I'm crying because you're finally going to be you again." Niall smiles at me and says "I know. I've missed being me. When I was hooked up to feeding tubes and IVs, that wasn't me. I felt like prisoner, but now I'm free and I couldn't be happier." 

      1 hour later.....

     Zayn's POV

        We've finally finished packing Niall's belongings when a nurse comes in with a wheelchair. I ask her "Why does Niall need a wheelchair?" The nurse gives me a dirty look and says "It's hospital policy. Once Niall is outside of the hospital, he won't need the wheelchair anymore." I nod at her and she walks away. She seems like a tuff cookie. Anyway, Harry grabs one of Niall's arm and I grab the other and both us of help Niall into the wheelchair. All of five of us ride the elevator down to the lobby. A minute later, we're in the lobby and exiting the hospital. Niall gets out of the wheelchair and holds his arms to the sky. I think he's excited to be breathing in air that dosen't smell like death. Harry grabs Niall's hand and leads him into his car. He looks back at me and says "I'm going to take Niall to my place tonight. Is that okay with you and the other lads?" I nod and him and say "That's fine. Have a nice night Harry." He smiles at me. "You too Zayn." I take Liam and Louis back to my place and we decide to spend the night together and have a sleepover. 

Hope you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary