Jealous

Jealous

Chapter 3

Michael's POV

        The concert ended about 30 minutes ago and we're all heading back to the tour bus. It's been a long and awesome night, but I'm honestly ready for bed. I decide to lie down inside of the tour bus until we get back to the hotel because if I don't, I will clapse. As soon as I plop down a bunkbed, Ashton pops up out of nowhere and starts spraying silly string on me. Now as much as I love a good prank or joke, I just want to sleep. "Ashton, I know you're trying to be funny and all, but I'm not really up for a prank or joke war tonight. I'm exhausted and I just want sleep. Maybe tomorrow night okay?" Ashton sighs and then says "Okay Michael. I'm sorry mate." "It's okay. Hey could you do me a favor mate? "Sure Michael, what is it? "Can you wake me up when we arrive at the hotel?" "Sure Michael." "Thanks." "You're welcome."

Louis' POV

      All of 1D and 5SOS, with the exception of Michael, are gathered in the living room of the tour bus and are playing GTA 5. Right now Zayn's facing off against Calum and Calum's losing pretty badly. I notice across from me that Harry and Luke are sitting next to each other, which is something you rarely see happen. By the looks of it, they seem like they're getting awfully friendly. Harry keeps touching Luke's hand everytime he cracks a joke. I'm starting to get a bit suspicious so I'll have to keep my eye on them for now on. I then turn back to the TV and when I do, I notice that Niall is giving Luke a death stare so cold that he could become Elsa from Frozen at any moment and freeze him just like Elsa did to Arendele. My point being that I think Niall is jealous of Harry and Luke's new sudden friendship. 

Hope you guys like this chapter. :) -Mary