I Like...I Mean I Love Harry

Chapter 6

Liam's POV

        It's already 2 am and I don't even know why I'm still awake. I look at Niall and he looks like he only just started to drift off to sleep like a minute or two ago, so he's still somewhat awake. Incase you were wondering, Niall is rooming with me tonight because Harry said he'd rather room with Luke and I feel bad for the boy. Niall usually always rooms with Harry and Harry's barely payed any attention to him these past few days. I'm actually thinking of having a talk with Harry soon if this keeps up. I'm about to shut off the lights and tell Niall that I'm heading to bed when all of the sudden I hear sobbing sounds coming from the other side of the room. 

        "Niall.... are you okay?" I hear Niall sniffle a few times. "Yes Liam I'm fine, it's nothing." "Niall, you know as well as do that you don't cry over nothing. What's wrong mate?" "I want to tell you, but I don't want you to judge me." "Niall, I'm not going to judge you. Please tell me what's wrong." Niall looks at me with red puffy eyes and hesitates as first, but then he starts to talk. "Liam, this might be a bit of a shock to you, but...... I'm gay. I've been gay for awhile now and I have a crush on one of the guys." Liam looks shell shocked, but he snaps out of it seconds later. "Niall, it dosen't matter to me if you're gay. As long as you're happy, then that's all the matters." "Thank for being acceptive of me Liam, that means a lot." "You're welcome Niall." "Anyways, you said you have a crush on one of the guys. Who do you like?" Niall takes a shaky breath and says "I like.... I mean I love Harry."

This chapter is a bit on the shorter side, but I hope you guys liked it. :) -Mary