It's Certainly Going To Change The Game

It's Certainly Going To Change The  Game

Chapter 11

Liam's POV

        I'm about to head to sleep for the night when Harry comes into my room without even knocking. "May I help you mate?" "Yes you can. I'm calling a group meeting right now. This meeting is for both One Direction and 5SOS." "Okay Harry, I'll Zayn and Louis. You can go tell Niall. Niall's in the other room." "Thanks Liam." "Anytime Harry." I then pick up my cell and call Zayn and Louis on a three way chat. "Hey guys. Harry is calling a group meeting for everyone, including 5SOS. It starts in 15 minutes. Make sure that you're there." The lads say in unison "We'll be there Liam. No need to freak out." "I'm not freaking out." Zayn then says "Whatever you say Liam, see you soon." 

15 Minutes Later.....

Harry's POV

        Hello everyone. You're probably wondering why I have called a group meeting. Luke grunts and mumbles "I already know why." I glare at Luke, but then continue talking. "The reason why I have called a group meeting is based on Luke's little stunt the other night. His stunt was immature, mean, and cruel."  Luke then shouts "My stunt wasn't cruel, it was honest. I was simply telling that fans what they deserve to know." I look at him and say "Well Luke, unlike you, not everyone wants every aspect of their private life and secrets on display." Luke rolls his eyes, but I ignore him. "Getting back to the reason why I called this group meeting, I would like to announce that I went to management this morning to report Luke's stunt to them. Effective today, 5 Seconds of Summer will no longer be on tour with One Direction." Everyone looks shocked, including Niall. I glance at Niall out of the corner of my eye. Niall looks like he's about to throw up at any second. How I wish I could just go up to him and hold his hand to calm him down. 

1 hour later......

Michael's POV

        Did Harry Styles really just ban us from performing with them on the rest of One Direction's tour? Yes, Luke made a horrible mistake by telling everyone Niall's secrets, but that dosen't mean that the rest of us have to suffer. I would say something to Harry, but I know it wouldn't make a difference. Anyways, I know that our friendship with each other is now over and where we stand with them. 5 Seconds of Summer is basically on their shit list. The thing I'm curious is about is what our the fans going to do when they find out about this. It's certainly going to change the game.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary