Luke Spills Niall's Secret

Chapter 9

Louis' POV

The Following Evening..... 5 minutes until concert time

           There's only 5 minutes until the concert begin and I see that 5SOS is about to go on. I honestly really hope that this concert goes well tonight. I'm a little bit scared that Luke is going to tell everyone Niall's secret. If he spills Niall's secret, he's going to get punched in the face. Anyways, the boys of 5SOS are now on stage and they're about to sing, but before they do, Luke grabs a mic of the stand  and I'm pretty sure of what's about to happen.

        "Hey guys. Before we start our set, I'd like to be honest and tell you guys something. Now what I'm about to tell you will probably shock you, so be prepared. So you all know One Direction right? Well it turns out that one of the members of One Direction is gay. It so happens that the gay member of One Direction is wait for it....... NIALL HORAN." I look at the TV monitor backstage and I see the fans are all in shock. I also just realize that Niall is standing behind me. He's shaking really badly and is white as Casper the Ghost. I don't know what to say so I just bring Niall towards me and put his head on my shoulder. Within seconds, he's sobbing into my shoulder. The sounds of his loud sobs are so heart wrenching that I too feel like cryining myself, but I have to keep it together for Niall. He's my best friend and he needs me right now.

        Luke's POV 

    The concert for tonight was cancelled because Niall wimped out on performing tonight. Management claimed that he wasn't feeling good. We all know the real reason why the concert is cancelled. Niall couldn't even face his own fans and admit the truth. That's why I decided to do it for him. Anyways, what's the worst that One Direction can do? I mean they could ban us from performing with them for the rest of the tour. I know that I took a risk,but I don't regret what I did, not even for a second.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. -Mary :)