Home At Last

Home At Last

Chapter 17

Louis' POV

        Our plane just touched down in London and the lads and I are about to get off of the plane. It honestly feels amazing to be back in England. I've missed it so much and I can't wait to spend some down time with the lads and be reunited with my family. Plus, now I can make several trips to Nando's, so that's pretty cool. 

10 minutes later......

        The lads and I are walking out of the terminal when all of the sudden I spot all five of our families there. My parents and sister run over to me and pull me in for a big embrace. I smile to myself and realize that for the first time in ages, I'll finally be with my family again for a little while, just like the old days. 

Harry's POV

      We just left baggage and are heading to our cars. All of the lads go off with their families, except for Niall and I. You see, I offered to drive Niall to my place because we're all having dinner at my house tonight and I wanted to have a few minute alone with Niall. Niall gets in the car and kisses me on the cheek. "Thank you so much Harry for the ride. I appreciate it." I kiss Niall back on the cheek and say "Anything for you darling." Niall starts blushing and he notices me laughing at him and he hides face. "Niall why are you hiding your adorable face?" Niall mumbles "Cause you're laughing at my tomato face." I take Niall's hands of his face and put my finger to his lips. "Babe you need to stop hiding your face or else I won't be able to kiss it and that makes me sad. Niall then smiles and says "As long as you don't make fun of my tomato face anymore, then I'll stop heading it. Is that a deal love?" I smile and say "You got babe."

        Niall and I arrive at my house for dinner ten minutes later. Right as I'm about to open the car door, I notice that Niall is crying. I place my fingers under Niall's chin and turn him so that he's facing me. "Niall what's wrong?" Niall opens his mouth to speak, but the tears keep falling down his face. "Babe please tell me what's wrong." Niall sighs and says "I'm scared that our parents aren't going to accept us being gay and the fact that we're dating." "Niall, my parents love you and so does my sister. When they first found out about us getting together, they were thrilled. They actually said Niall's a keeper, don't lose him." A small smile spreads across Niall's face. "You know Harry, that made me feel a little bit better. I guess I'm mostly worried about what my parents think of us." I look at Niall and say "Your parents are lovely people and I'm sure they support us. Now please stop doubting yourself Niall. It hurts my heart when you do that." "I'll try my best baby." "Good, now let's go inside." Niall and I then walk into my house hand in hand.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary