Tension In The Air

Tension In The Air

Chapter 26

Louis' POV

        Harry, Zayn, Liam, and I are all in the hospital cafeteria eating supper. I can feel the tension in the air. I decide to break the silence. "Have any of you guys tried their chicken? I mean it's not as good as Nando's, but what is. Though I have to say for hospital chicken, it's pretty good." Liam says "No I haven't, but I think I will now. Be right back." Liam gets up and runs to the chicken line. A minute later, he comes back with a 5 piece plate of chicken. He puts a piece of chicken and smiles. "Louis, I have to admit that is pretty good chicken." I smile back and Liam and say "I'm glad you like it Liam." 

        I tried to get Zayn and Harry to talk, but neither of them appear to want to. Zayn looks like he's going to break down at any moment and Harry looks like he's going to rip someone's head off. I make eye contact with Harry, but I look away quickly. Harry has a temper when he's angry and it kind of scares me. Finally, he speaks up. "Did you guys hear what that little shit Hemmings tried to do to Niall?" "No Harry we didn't, what did he do?" We all say in unison. He glares at the wall and says "He snuck into Niall's hospital room, which makes me wonder how he even got in there when he's supposed to be in Australia. Anyways, he took his cell phone and attempted to leak a video of Niall puking and was laughing the whole time. As soon I noticed him in there, I called the cops and got him arrested." I sit there with my jaw dropped. I'm honestly too stunned to say anything and so are the other lads. All I know is I hope that Luke Hemmings rots in prison for the rest of his life. He's evil twisted asshole who deserves to go to hell.

Hope you guys like this chapter. :) -Mary