Let The Fun Begin

Let The Fun Begin

Chapter 18

Liam's POV

        I am currently having dinner with the lads and their families at Harry's house. It's wonderful to see everyone again. I don't remember the last time I've seen my parents or everyone else's family. Harry's mother is an amazing cook and her food is almost as good as Nandos', almost. I love Harry's mother's food don't get me wrong, but it's no Nandos, yet what is. Anyways, the food that Harry's mother made for us is chicken, corn, and mashed potatoes. Harry's mother (Ann), comes up to me asks me how I enjoyed the food. I tell her "The food was delicious and thank you for having us for dinner." She kisses me on the forehead and says "Anytime Liam." 

Niall's POV

        I think dinner actually went pretty smoothly. Harry and I didn't get questioned about our relationship by anyone, which was good. In fact, everyone said that Harry and I are perfect together, which made me really happy. Anyways, I'm about to tell Harry good night when all of the sudden his mother (Ann), walks up to me and says "Niall where are you going?" I look at her and say "I was going to head home for the night Mrs. Styles." "Niall I miss having you around and I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind if you stayed the night." "I would love the stay the night. Let me just tell my family real quick." She then says "Okay Niall." While heading into the living room, I run into Harry first. "Hey babe guess what your mother said to me?" Harry looks at me like he's seen a ghost. "What did she say?" I tell him "Your mother told that I could spend the night here." Harry's skin then goes back to a normal color and he kisses me on the lips when no one is looking. "That's wonderful news Niall." "Yes, yes it is. Plus that means tonight, when everyone is asleep, you and I will finally get that alone time that we've been dying to get." Harry then grabs my hand and yanks me upstairs. "What are you doing Harry?" Harry his a grin on his face while he says "Well we both want some alone time, so why don't we start having some now." I laugh and run up the stairs behind Harry and we go into his bedroom and close the door. I smile to myself and think "Let the fun begin".

Hope you guys liked this chapter. :) -Mary