61

I'm sorry that this took a lot of time

Long chapter ahead 

Enjoy <3

..............................

                "See," Namjoon said, standing close beside Yoongi who was focusing on the screen of his laptop. "This person," The others peered at the screen which showing the point of view of the cctv in Big Boss's mansion "He's checking if any of the guest brings any weapon."

Jungkook sighed, "Which mean we can't bring our weapon and earpieces."

"Exactly."

"Then," Seokjin looked up towards Namjoon, "How do we carry our plan if Taehyung can't bring his stuff?"

Taehyung pulled a shit-eating, boxy smile. "Don't worry about that, hyung!" He puffed up his chest. "Just trust me."

The others chuckled at the boy. His antic - though just brief, had managed to lighten up the atmosphere and loosen the tense layering thick in the air.

Jimin ruffled his Taehyung's fiery red hair, "Everyone always trust you Tae Tae."

"I think," Yoongi began and every eye trained on him, "I can help you guys with that." He leaned back against the leather couch, "I will bring guns to you guys. But first," He looked up to find Hanni, "Hanni need to get rid of all the workers inside the mansion," He stared into space, all of a sudden remembered the main reason they didn't just sneak into the mansion at night and blow it up at once. "The maids, gardeners, butlers..."

"As in kill them or..."

"No," The mint-haired boy shook his head, "Just get rid of them. Bring them away from the mansion."

"That's right," Hoseok nodded, "They're innocent. We shouldn't kill them."

The workers would definitely know that the owner of the mansion was belong to a mafia family, but they were nothing but just people that were paid to take care of the family's well-being, without contributing anything into their dirty works.

They might even do the job because they simply need money, or maybe they were forced, or maybe they owed the mafia leader their life.

Just because they were working for the ugly excuse of a human, it doesn't mean they agreed with the dirty works they were involved in.

.............................................

This is how the mansion looks like 

"To our Master!"

"Cheers!"

Wine glasses clinked, the ringing sounds echoed through the hall. A classic jazz song no one knows the title waltzed through the air. Everyone's eyes fixed on the figure at the middle of the massive hall, as though the hall was belonged to that of a castle.