29

TAEHYUNG'S POV

   " Ugh.." I groaned in frustration. It was so boring. There wasn't that many customer to serve thus here I am, watching Yeontan playing with a girl around my age from afar.

How dare you choose her over me..

"Taehyungie-hyung!" Jungkook's voice snapped me out of my thought. I turned around to see him in his school uniform running towards me.

"Oh Kookie, why so late?" I watch him panting beside me, his hand on my shoulder to support himself.

He looked up to me. "Hyung, I think Hoseok-hyung has a girlfriend." My eyes widened in shock. "Over there." He pointed to a direction, my eyes followed.

And there they are, Hoseok-hyung with a pretty wavy hair Noona. A cheeky smile escaped my lips. "Hehe. Kook, let's do something."

............................

ROSE'S POV

   I could feel my cheeks heated up as the warm from Hoseok's hand travelled through my hand. I pursed my lips to hide my smile.

What is this tingling feeling?

"Here, have a sit." Hoseok let go of my hand and helped me sit. I hid my hands in my sleeves and looked down to it.

Why do I feel so shy all of a sudden?

"So, what do you want to order?" Hoseok asked. " Do you want Cocopesso Latte?"

I was taken aback. He remembered my last order. "Sure." I smiled at him.

"I will be back." He said and I could hear his footsteps getting further from me. I heaved a sigh of relief. I put my hands on my cheeks and shut my eyes tightly.

I don't think I can handle this anymore. Why am I like this?!

Just then, sound of footsteps getting closer caught my attention.

These are not Hoseok's footsteps, I wonder who is it?

The footsteps stopped. A smell of baby lotion filled my nose. I creased my eyebrows.

Wait, don't tell me those footsteps just now belongs to a baby. No way, right?

"Hello, Noona."

Okay, it's not.

I tried to find the boy through my hearing sense. I turned my head slightly. "Yes?" His cute giggle reached my ears. I smiled.

"I'm Taehyung, and this is Jungkook, the one who rode the same van with you and Hanni just now." Another boy greeted me with a 'Hello'. "We are Hoseok-hyung's brothers, I mean friend."

"Ah~ Hoseok's little brothers. Nice to meet you, I'm Rose."

"Are you Hyung's girlfriend?"

My face burnt. It felt like someone just showered me with boiled water. I cleared my throat. "I'm not. Who told you that?"

"Myself." I chuckled at Taehyung's innocence self. He then placed something on the desk. I reached for it.

"Flower?" I smelled it.

Rose.

"It's from Hoseok-hyung." I nodded as my hand caressed the flower. "Anyway, I gotta go. Annyeong!" He rushed away along with Jungkook. I chuckled at the cute boys. I continued to caress the flower.

From the smell, I could tell that it was a red rose. A single red rose, full-bloomed with baby's breath.

Wait, isn't this the..

..I-Love-You ensemble..? One again that day, my face burnt. It got worse when I heard footsteps getting closer. A familiar footstep.

Hoseok's footsteps.

"Hey." He greeted me as he put my coffee on the desk. I looked down to my feet. "Where did you get that rose?" The shyness that wrapped around me just now faded away at his question.

"It's not from you?"

"W-Why is it from me?" He stuttered.

He knows the meaning.

I let out a small laugh. "I guessed we just got pranked by your little brothers."

"KIM TAEHYUNG AND JEON JUNGKOOK, BRING YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!"

..................

3RD PERSON'S POV

   The curtain danced swiftly as the wind blew. The sheer fabric twirled in its own spotlight provided by the moon. On the window frame, stood a reading Hoseok, looking fine as hell. His eyes moved slowly, reading every words carefully, letting it sink into his brain. But for some reasons, his eyes kept on going back to the first sentence, repeating the same paragraph. He heaved a sigh before shutting his book.

I can't get her out of my mind..

He smiled to himself thinking about that specific 'her' . His mind travelled back to the time they first met, one of the most memorable moment for him.

Her smile, her scent, her eyes..

Suddenly, a little ballerina flew across his view and stopped in front of him.

"Hi Hoseokie-hyung!" Jimin smiled cheekily. Hoseok hummed in response." Are you thinking about her?" Hoseok coughed at Jimin's sudden accusation.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok swallowed the lump in his throat. "Who's 'her'?"

"Ei, d-"

"Yah, Jung Hoseok!" Yoongi burst in. The other boys followed behind. "Tell me about her." The other boys cheered behind him. They made a circle around him.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok's cheeks reddened. "I don't un-"

"Now, boys." Namjoon cut him. With his command, the maknaes lined up in front of Hoseok with their big doe eyes. Hoseok screamed as he squished their cheeks.

"What am I gonna do?" Hoseok squished Jimin's cheeks again. "Say no?" Jimin grinned.

"Now, tell us." Seokjin demanded. Hoseok nodded in defeat before giving a side eye towards Taehyung.

"You told them don't you?" Taehyung let out a small chuckle. "Well.. I met her few days ago.." Hoseok rubbed his neck, smiling to himself. 

"Omoo, hyung is in love!" Jungkook exclaimed, hopping slightly. Hoseok shushed him down.

"I'm still not sure about my feeling towards her tho." Hoseok continued.

"No need. We been knew." Namjoon said. The boys nodded. Agreeing with him. "By the way, have you told her about Robinhood?"

Hoseok shook his head. "Should I?" 

Namjoon shrugged. "It's up to you. If you think it's the right time to tell her then go ahead." He smiled. Hoseok stared into the air, contemplating. 

He shook his head once again."I don't think I should."

"Then don't." Namjoon gave him an assuring smile. 

..................................

Oh my god FINALLYYY!!!

I got to update! I'm really sorry for not updating. 😭😭

Btw, I read your comments. You guys are so cute 😆😆

Don't forget to comment more.

Byeeee~~